• Yes, but he went a little too far

• No, but protecting players is key

• No, totally unacceptable but that is it, move on

• No, totally unacceptable and needs a sanction

• I barrack for another club and just want to see the results

• I am in the media and need my next news story

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy to chip in $50 toward printing costs if we can agree on a simple message, design and distribution. I reckon pics and photoshopping aren't even required. Just something like "We Back Bevo". We aren't subject to the same constraints of legalities, AFL HQ pressure, sponsorship, etc, etc as the club, so we can tell it straight.

Just let me know where to send the $$.

No disrespect to you 3GB but you're new here so it might be best if we have a known/established poster handling the money just so we can minimise the scam risk.

Anyone else happy to chip in?

Which one is that? I hardly ever venture of this board.
Just finishing the final touches now either uploaded later tonight or sometime tomorrow, totally understand the concern of a scam but I’ll upload the photo to this board and people can suggest stuff and I’ll change some stuff up if necessary:)

Just finishing the final touches now either uploaded later tonight or sometime tomorrow, totally understand the concern of a scam but I’ll upload the photo to this board and people can suggest stuff and I’ll change some stuff up if necessary:)

Count me in for some $ if need be.

I don't necessarily disagree D(onald), but let's be fair, the Board of our footy Club have jobs to do.
They need to perform tche duties they get paid for (and always somewhat at the mercy of their ultimate employers, the licence providers).
I suspect that even Lord Beveridge himself can't do much about those things you mention.

The world doesn't stop just because the world is about to end.
(...avid). Board members are to assist the President in the running of the Club, the Club, not society, the Club. Bev is a supreme coach, his personal life's passions, skateboarding, surfing, Zapata moustache-ing, have nothing to do with what he's paid, handsomely, to do, win games and premierships. If Bev ran for Parliament, I wouldn't necessarily vote for him, mavericks aren't worth anything in politics.

Since WW11, we've had several generations raised in the expectation of peace and prosperity. In unrealistic expetation, I really hope those dickheads on the other side of the world, in a different hemisphere, with squabbles nothing to do with us, and whence came most of our ancestors, pull their heads in, leave us out of it and let us enjoy our footy.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me where this media frenzy around our coach being inhinged, mentally unfit to coach, unstable etc has come from ?

These pricks are like sharks when there is blood in the water and these type of comments to describe our coach are coming from everywhere.

I mean Luke is a strange dude and has always been a bit kooky and somewhat out there, but he has always seemed just a bit protective of the players and the club and somewhat suspicious of the media.

A journalist at the presser on the day prior to the game actually asked him how he was going and if he was feeling ok.

I hope there is nothing in it and he is in a good head space physically and mentally. He went a bit far on Wednesday night but after calming down and speaking to family and confidants he has realised he overstepped and genuinely acknowledge his mistake and apologised. That response is someone who is completely in tune with reality I would have thought.

Can anyone tell me where this media frenzy around our coach being inhinged, mentally unfit to coach, unstable etc has come from ?

These pricks are like sharks when there is blood in the water and these type of comments to describe our coach are coming from everywhere.

I mean Luke is a strange dude and has always been a bit kooky and somewhat out there, but he has always seemed just a bit protective of the players and the club and somewhat suspicious of the media.

A journalist at the presser on the day prior to the game actually asked him how he was going and if he was feeling ok.

I hope there is nothing in it and he is in a good head space physically and mentally. He went a bit far on Wednesday night but after calming down and speaking to family and confidants he has realised he overstepped and genuinely acknowledge his mistake and apologised. That response is someone who is completely in tune with reality I would have thought.

And rightly so. A bunch of parasites. No sympathy. Hope Wilson doesn't have any skeletons.

So Morris has been sacked for being a s*it person, maybe Bevo was right in his attack after all!!

So many were quick to jump in against Bevo but a***holes need to get a serve.

Plenty of "you can't say that publicly" type comments on here, but reality is simple. Yes you can and yes you should speak up. A s*it person should always be called out

The AFL media flogs have circled the wagons and are shooting at anyone and everyone.

Individually, they know that the gun could have been pointed at any of them, and that Bevo ain't scared to pull the trigger.

Rats on the Run 🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke a strange dude? I'm with him man. I'm with him all the way. An Indie coach. Cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Berko Bevo vs. the former Muckraker Morris in the Round 1 presser

Back