Game Day Swan Bake .... choreography by Bevo (Round 20)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

season 2 episode 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Treloar’s work rate this season into our defense has been incredible.

How fit must that man be.
I mentioned at halftime he seemed to be covering a lot of ground.
He's getting disposals through sheer effort.

Definitely copped unwarranted heat but he’s also had one of the more dramatic turnarounds in midseason form I’ve seen in a long time.

You probably have to go back to 2014 Stringer.
He played a couple of poorer games by his standard on the back of having to take some personal leave mid-season but he was never woeful, and his poorer form wasn't for an extended period of time. I'm glad his form has improved (obviously) but at the same time it really isn't that much of an improvement or indeed that much of a surprise and I wouldn't call it "dramatic"!

I still can’t believe people were getting stuck into Marra the way there were only a few weeks ago
Mate , he needed to sort out some very poor body language with his team mates.
Part of the learning curve.
But now playing like we all know he can , brilliant for the lad !

I mentioned at halftime he seemed to be covering a lot of ground.
He's getting disposals through sheer effort.
We knew we were getting a good player, one that had made AA squads (without ever making the team) with some injury and age uncertainty when we recruited him.

I don't think anyone had ever pegged him for a career-best year in the time after we recruited him - I think people were just more hopeful he could stay on the park.

All for $600k a year. Bargain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell, now have to go out to collect another child from the station, gonna miss most of the broadcast, will resort to radio.

Maybe it's my lack of viewing access affecting the result! Have I been the jinx at previous Swans games? 😵

Definitely copped unwarranted heat but he’s also had one of the more dramatic turnarounds in midseason form I’ve seen in a long time.

You probably have to go back to 2014 Stringer.

It was way over the top for how he was playing. He’s not doing much differently, things have just turned for him. Life of a forward. Beautiful to see.

Stringer averaged 2.5 goals a game from about Rd 15 2014 to about Rd 8 2016. And 1.5 per game the rest of his career. It was wonderful while it lasted.

Bloody hell, now have to go out to collect another child from the station, gonna miss most of the broadcast, will resort to radio.

Maybe it's my lack of viewing access affecting the result! Have I been the jinx at previous Swans games? 😵

Haha it depends if you were watching 2016. I can’t imagine its a jinx if we overcame that

He played a couple of poorer games by his standard on the back of having to take some personal leave mid-season but he was never woeful, and his poorer form wasn't for an extended period of time. I'm glad his form has improved (obviously) but at the same time it really isn't that much of an improvement or indeed that much of a surprise and I wouldn't call it "dramatic"!
JUH has in the last three weeks probably played three of five of his career best games.

Before that he was probably being considered for a few weeks in the VFL.

To my eye there’s only room for one of Buku or Coffield in this team. Buku better in the air but Coffield is a lot tidier and cleaner with the ball.

I’d rather Freijah in the 22 to round out the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back