No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this generation of Essendon players don’t win a final they are a real good shot at 10,000. 😀
I'm hoping they get to 12000-15000 and they begin to fold. A long slow death, zero tolerance of systematic drug cheating.

Will Brodie would be some type of player if he could manage more than 65% TOG

Melbourne only getting 20k to the footy is a joke. I know it was the giants, but it's Saturday night footy with no excuses as it's a long weekend, with most footy leagues having the weekend off.
They are undefeated, so it's not like the fans would be staying away.

Sure, we've had our struggles with crowds vs them, but we've also played them continually on Sundays, most recently on 3 days notice (where it still drawed 12k)
Had exactly the same thought looking at the crowd on TV last night. Couldn't find a report of the crowd numbers to justify my outrage.

I love going to Friday and Saturday night footy at the G to see the Hawks play and I can't recall the last time I got to do that because we've been mainly stuck playing Sunday arvo. Which I completely supported while we sucked and played an unappealing game style.

Now that we're playing a fast, attacking style that produces entertaining footy even when we lose we should be getting some prime time slots again.

But also no team should be playing GWS at the MCG in prime time until they get more than half a dozen supporters to games.

Port's 2nd half today was a step in the right direction, but from 0-5 it's a long way back. Ryan Burton had a very good game today. Carlton lucky to be 4-1 but it's a great platform for them to build.

Brayshaw is a jet and the young Dockers do look pretty good. Merrett and Stringer are arguably Essendon's 2 best players but they look like a bottom 6 side at the moment.

Had exactly the same thought looking at the crowd on TV last night. Couldn't find a report of the crowd numbers to justify my outrage.

I love going to Friday and Saturday night footy at the G to see the Hawks play and I can't recall the last time I got to do that because we've been mainly stuck playing Sunday arvo. Which I completely supported while we sucked and played an unappealing game style.

Now that we're playing a fast, attacking style that produces entertaining footy even when we lose we should be getting some prime time slots again.

But also no team should be playing GWS at the MCG in prime time until they get more than half a dozen supporters to games.
I asked, apparently neither GWS fan could make it.

Probs should have its own thread

Foot in both camps?

8c0690327a2f439430c4e18b52a431bd.jpg

At first glance this makes Melbourne look as good as it makes St Kilda look bad. Thing is Melbourne haven't played any 2022 top 8 teams yet. GWS, Essendon and Port look so far away from being top 8 sides again this season, and Bulldogs are looking like they may barely scrape into the 8.

Still too early to tell but it's not like the Saints haven't played any half decent sides yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harris Andrews must be pretty intimidating. Doesn't need to take an aggressive stance or even completely face his victim.
I admit to fairly near sh!tting myself just grabbing the pitcture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back