List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if Tim Notting's kids have popped up in junior circles anywhere.

AFL dad Tim Notting and Olympian mum Jodie Henry - hope we get all their kids into academy.

Levi Ashcroft. Video on second page.

As already possibly stated Levi is not as well rated as Will but 3 years is a long time for growth and development. Possibly should let him now that the Lions players do play for a coveted jacket of their own in golf each pre/off-season.

Not sure if a fair comparison but Levi kinda reminds me of Clayton Oliver. Between the reddish hair, solid build and almost chunky red face when he was dishing off handballs. It just had flashes of Oliver

It is? Even without Berry, we have Clug, Ah Chee, Prior and Sharp who can play there. And Answerth might slide in there too.

McCluggage is playing more onball than on the wing. Ah Chee is a part timer who has not established himself there. Berry is sort of a wing but that is only one. Prior and Sharp are yet to establish themselves and Prior is more likely a HBF imo.

So I think wing is probably the position most ripe for upgrade or at least quality depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A McCluggage,Rayner,Bailey,Ashcroft,Neale,Lyons mid field
faint.gif

Virtually no chance the club posts this unless they are essentially certain of Will nominating us, I don't think.

Does anybody know if he's sticking around to play VFL again next weekend?

Virtually no chance the club posts this unless they are essentially certain of Will nominating us, I don't think.

Impression I'm under is he won't be but jeeze I hope he can and does.

Can see Fullerton wearing his jacket there, did he get injured during the game?

Unless we picked up the Freo media department guy in since the Clark days!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back