Game Day Round 23 v hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whilst my preference is that West or McLean were sub I’m not going to get too upset over who’s a medical substitute. It’s inconsequential to the end result.

Robbie sub 😂 I swear we’re all being trolled at this point

Bevo’s on tilt. All in on busted flushes and king highs.

Hopefully doesn’t matter - the talent disparity should be enough today.

Just to make sure, given I’ve had a pretty bad betting run, I’ve chucked a decent chunk on the hawks. I’m not a believer in reverse jinxes or anything but for those of you who are you’re welcome.

Whilst my preference is that West or McLean were sub I’m not going to get too upset over who’s a medical substitute. It’s inconsequential to the end result.
The ‘end result’ is our coach repeatedly making poor choices.

I’ve gone from really loving Bevo to actively disliking the bloke. He’s a full blown narcissist.

Hi guys

Where do you believe Roarke Smith and Williams will play?

I’ve gone from really loving Bevo to actively disliking the bloke. He’s a full blown narcissist.
That’s fine. I choose not to get wound up over little things. You do you.

Hi guys

Where do you believe Roarke Smith and Williams will play?
On the oval. As for where, your guess is as good as ours.

Williams is a defender that hasn’t defended well this year and Roarke is a player that hasn’t played that well this year.

Roarke has been playing some on ball minutes in the VFL recently. If that happens today I will be sick after dropping West.

But let’s see before we jump to conclusions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given my understanding that West did not play in the VFL yesterday, not having him as medi-sub and therefore not playing at all this weekend is not, I believe, the smartest move when he is yet to sign a contract.

Given my understanding that West did not play in the VFL yesterday, not having him as medi-sub and therefore not playing at all this weekend is not, I believe, the smartest move when he is yet to sign a contract.
Not to mention if we make finals he’s then coming off 2 weeks off if we do even pick him. Just flipping ridiculous to be completely honest

Anyway, go dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back