2021 Premiership Memorabilia!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Emailed the club today (15/10) re order status. Response:

Thank you for contacting The Demon Shop

We do apologise for the delay in getting your order to you. We are having some issues with the fulfillment warehouse that we are currently using.

We are working alongside our warehouse to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
However, due to the increase in our online orders and the major delays Australia Post are experiencing, we cannot guarantee when your order will get to you.

Once your order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number so you can see updates direct from Australia Post.

We do apologise again, and we will get your order to you as soon as possible,

No complaints here, just so everyone is aware.

Cant find stubby holders anywhere
Found the Mark Knight one on an unofficial shop.

Also might be worth looking at the Western Bulldogs 2021 Grand Final stubby holder :$

Also might be worth looking at the Western Bulldogs 2021 Grand Final stubby holder :$

$3.90 genuine bargain, sold. Will order one now.

$25 for the photo book, wow, is this the one you have PG? ive got a birthday coming up, Mum buy me this

Actually yours would be the hardcover hey, $40, still a good buy
It’s actually really nice.

I’m totally going to invest in these right now. Well tomorrow anyway. If I remember

Where are the Mark Knight ones? Dont see any on that site or am I missing something?
That is the site run by WeG's estate. So you'll only find his stuff there. Mark Knight ones you might be able to get off the Herald Sun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, didn't know about the discount.. Already bought one!
Had an old voucher and applied the MFC discount managed to get it down to $35. Not bad for a matchday quality football.

Yeah, thanks for the thread bump. Now's the time to get in if you want to score some heavily discounted merch.

Nothing says summer 2022 is on the way like a clearance, $11, 2021 Melbourne Premiership beach towel. That's me sorted. :thumbsu:

don't buy too much folks, need to leave some room for this years premiership merch as well! :D

No, no, you buy that at the same time next year ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

2021 Premiership Memorabilia!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back