2021 Premiership Memorabilia!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Emailed the club today (15/10) re order status. Response:

Thank you for contacting The Demon Shop

We do apologise for the delay in getting your order to you. We are having some issues with the fulfillment warehouse that we are currently using.

We are working alongside our warehouse to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
However, due to the increase in our online orders and the major delays Australia Post are experiencing, we cannot guarantee when your order will get to you.

Once your order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number so you can see updates direct from Australia Post.

We do apologise again, and we will get your order to you as soon as possible,

No complaints here, just so everyone is aware.

It is time to celebrate all things Melbourne which means embracing the horrors of the Seventies and early Eighties. I just bought a coffee mug with the horrendous logo below - better still, it has been signed by the Toump, Cale Morton, Lucas Cook, Mitch Clark, Brick Mclean and Judas Scully

1634100197406.png

It is time to celebrate all things Melbourne which means embracing the horrors of the Seventies and early Eighties. I just bought a coffee mug with the horrendous logo below - better still, it has been signed by the Toump, Cale Morton, Lucas Cook, Mitch Clark, Brick Mclean and Judas Scully

View attachment 1259476
I loved this logo. Had a children's book similar to a Mr men book in shape and size which I loved. Had this logo on the back I think. Can anyone remember these books?

Last edited:
I sent an email last night, got a response stating that Australia Post closed down for 5 days (that is rubbish) and are under the pump, hence the delay, at least they gave me a tracking number, checked it out and states that the package is either on the way or hasn't been picked up yet!

We run a wholesale business and Australia Post is one of our main carriers, if our customers had to wait this long they would quickly go elsewhere.

Got my posters but still waiting on my HS cartoons(Jimmy Stynes) and merch from the club.

I can't believe DVD's are still being sold!!? WTF? It must be awful quality. Surely there is a Bluray quality release coming? I'd love a Bluray quality release of all the finals games with different commentary. The SEN and Dennis Cometti commentary are the best I've heard from the snippets I've seen.

Mine is in hands of AusPost but they have been facing significant delays recently. Was supposed to arrive yesterday. Doubt I'll get it for a while with the reported delays.

Good thing the PM sacked the CEO halfway through the busiest period of all time.

Mine is in hands of AusPost but they have been facing significant delays recently. Was supposed to arrive yesterday. Doubt I'll get it for a while with the reported delays.

Good thing the PM sacked the CEO halfway through the busiest period of all time.
My understanding is a lot of the issues are related to both demand but also the warehouses keep getting done as exposure sites

My Petracca wings arrived today. Still waiting on the signed framed premiership jumper.

Also waiting on my first 2 orders from Demon shop but got sucked in again. Email at 12:56 saying new designs added to premiers range , email at 1:02 with your MFC order confirmation 🤷‍♂️

I know have a guernsey , hoodie and shirt for every day of the week. More importantly A different stubby holder for every day of the week , a cheeseboard for the wife’s Xmas present , a new set of knives, a few new hats and random other pieces.

If the club knows what they’re doing they will send me another email shortly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep getting more emails from the Demon shop and there's still more stuff I want to get. The blue polo looks good and the premiers beanies look great as well can't decide which one I want. I got a delivery from the afl store, the email said the DVD won't come but the app thing I downloaded says it was all delivered, I'm guessing the app can't differentiate when it's partially delivered.

Posters came today, got a paper one so I can get it framed with my scarf+membership card from this year. And the wife suggested I get the laminated version until I can organize that... so we got that too :tearsofjoy:

I sent an email last night, got a response stating that Australia Post closed down for 5 days (that is rubbish) and are under the pump, hence the delay, at least they gave me a tracking number, checked it out and states that the package is either on the way or hasn't been picked up yet!

We run a wholesale business and Australia Post is one of our main carriers, if our customers had to wait this long they would quickly go elsewhere.
They didn't close, they weren't doing pickups for a few days, have done it twice now to catch up on moving parcels.

I was the lucky winner of 1 of 57 Premiers slabs of Furphy beer. Arrived today. Obviously not a great beer(i don't mind it, don't love it) but already had offers of $250 for a 6pack. Should i take the $$$ or keep it?

I was the lucky winner of 1 of 57 Premiers slabs of Furphy beer. Arrived today. Obviously not a great beer(i don't mind it, don't love it) but already had offers of $250 for a 6pack. Should i take the $$$ or keep it?

Sell while it’s hot, otherwise keep it for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take the money

Sell 3/4. Keep one

View attachment 1259476
Sacrilege!

View attachment 1259476
Some big names there, Biff. I’ve got a footy signed by everyone in 2014 who wasn’t attracting a queue at family day. Dean Terlich signature is alarmingly prominent

Remove this Banner Ad

2021 Premiership Memorabilia!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back