Player Watch Luke Pedlar

Will Luke Pedlar be in at the first centre bounce of the 2024 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately I don't see Mattaes Phillipou as the crash and bash type midfielder you have given as examples there, not really too many of that type in this draft really that also have the skills to go with their size if you're talking 188cm+ mids?
Would Humphrey be the closest? I know he doesn't have the greatest kick but I like what he could do.

Would Humphrey be the closest? I know he doesn't have the greatest kick but I like what he could do.
Not specifically a midfielder more a mid/forward like Mattaes Phillipou though he probably hits the contest harder than Phillipou from my viewing of both players.

I said around 188cm. Not fixated on a specific height but looking at spreading our current mix of 179-182 (Pedlar aside). Whether it’s 186 or 192 - just a player of size to throw through the middle is important. As I said earlier maybe Hateley or Dawson could be that player - our midfield is generally competitive but gets smashed with teams with bigger bodies

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
hately cannot be that player and from what ive seen and dawson you want with more time and space to distribute

Really hoping Pedlar has a decent preseason & plays most games next year as a forward/midfielder.

He offers a point of difference & love how he is on the move at all ball ups.

He is a better kick for goal than most of our current small forwards.

Really hoping Pedlar has a decent preseason & plays most games next year as a forward/midfielder.

He’s 6’ tall. He’s not a small forward or small midfielder.

He’s 6’ tall. He’s not a small forward or small midfielder.
Pedantic posting at it's best.

He doesn't play as a tall or even a medium forward does he!

FFS, increase the quality of your posting...

im looking forward to sunday. i want to see him rip it apart again like last sunday Q3

im looking forward to sunday. i want to see him rip it apart again like last sunday Q3
Really hoping he continues to have a big finals series as I think it could be the impetus to a great 2023 AFL season.

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you’re the one that needs to log off buddy. Clearly triggered at minuscule stuff.

Go smoke a joint.
So Pedlar is a tall or medium forward.

Perhaps stop smoking joints!

Our slips cordon is usually got quite large gaps, greater than 1.5m.
AND BTW .....the 1.5 mtr distance didn't apply to after match interviews last night ......optics only applies for the minor round

If you're concerned then it's all good.

This is what you said about Fog this year.

Many posters are a lot like footy media, race to be the first.

No one wants to be the last person still thinking a player will make it as well.

As soon as there's a sniff a player won't make it everyone rushes to call it, then repeat it a thousand ****ing times so everyone knows.

It's probably a protection mechanism to prevent them from getting their hearts hurt, mixed in with frustration. See Jones, McHenry McAsey etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Luke Pedlar

Back