Dinner:
Prawn cocktail
Porterhouse steak, chips and salad

During the match:
Steak and mushroom pie
Chocolate eclair from Ferguson Plarre

food2.gif

Finals is really showing itself as a different level as always,

Man surely we are not stubborn enough to continue to play our corralling protect the space style. Surely we revert to a territory based pressure on the ball carrier style as required.

Somebody flipping ease my fears here that we’re not that stupid?

Man surely we are not stubborn enough to continue to play our corralling protect the space style. Surely we revert to a territory based pressure on the ball carrier style as required.

Somebody *ing ease my fears here that we’re not that stupid?

i-got-nothin-i-got-nothing.gif

Somebody *ing ease my fears here that we’re not that stupid?
Was just thinking that, I'm scared 🤣

I remember this same feeling in 2016 before the Eagles. Can we repeat it? I have no idea.

But I do know that if we turn up and turn it on like last year's PF, we win easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to a win but if dogs don't get over the line freo is the team I want to go all the way and I think non-finals support ers would too.

Good luck guys and gals for the game tonight. I won’t be able to watch it live. I committed to going to see a theatre show with my daughter a while ago for Fathers Day and it happened to be tonight 🤦🏼‍♂️

Anyway, I’m going dark and I have the game on record so I will try to avoid all media until I get home and watch it as if it’s live.

It’s been three amazing finals so far, hopefully we make it another one tonight and also get the win. Will be hard and we absolutely must bring the same pressure and finals intensity that the other teams have and really give it to Freo. And for Gods sake kick straight and take our opportunities, and lock their ball movement down.

Go Doggies and to those at the game in Perth I hope the boys give you an amazing night to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back