No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon Wanye will be fine. There's only 5 games left spread over 3 weeks to go in the season. He just takes an early mark and slides back into the off-Broadway special comments slot at the start of next season like nothing happened.

Sadly.

Excuse me if I take these predictions with a grain of salt but I'm still waiting for the Geelong cliff to eventuate.
Near as I can tell the cliff for Geelong may have already come, they're just doing that Wile E Coyote thing where they run a few metres on thin air before realising it

View attachment 1500733
sassy mr. d GIF by CBC
Millions of millions? Really? That's literally trillions. What a friggin' moron.

Millions and millions is probably what he meant to say, but you know. Richmond IQ and all that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not even Ross the boss is interested…

Essendon have dug themselves into a real hole. The reputation of the club isn't great, and nobody who is serious about career coaching would go anywhere near them right now. They'll find someone willing to cut their teeth as an AFL coach, and maybe they'll get lucky, but whoever gets the job will need all the luck he can muster.

Excuse me if I take these predictions with a grain of salt but I'm still waiting for the Geelong cliff to eventuate.
It's been delayed very short term.
When Selwood, Dangerfield, Hawkins, Cameron etc. pull the pin in the very near future they'll be stuffed.

He didn't look to cooked to me in RD 22, but having said that hopefully he has gone on 1 year to long
I think we made him look good lol.
He's always missing chunks of seasons with some injury (missed a fair time with broken colllarbone this season).
It won't be smooth sailing for him in 2023.

They've looked far and wide for a footy manager....and come up with Andrew Welsh! 😂

They've looked far and wide for a footy manager....and come up with Andrew Welsh! 😂

On another note, I wish Dangerfield would shut his ****ing mouth. :(

The first (?) reply is him chicken wing tackling DeGoey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back