List Mgmt. 2022 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillipou's mix of athletic traits, size, the role he plays, impact on games, demonstrated capabilities and potential improvement has him as my favourite player in this draft. I don't see Knightmare's view of him in his power rankings at number 2, as high, I view it as very astute. Attacking, goal scoring mid forwards are the most damaging players in the game and Phillipou projects as the best in this draft at this.

Phillipou's mix of athletic traits, size, the role he plays, impact on games, demonstrated capabilities and potential improvement has him as my favourite player in this draft. I don't see Knightmare's view of him in his power rankings at number 2, as high, I view it as very astute. Attacking, goal scoring mid forwards are the most damaging players in the game and Phillipou projects as the best in this draft at this.

Agreed. My ideal draft would be Phillipou, Weddle and Hayes.

Help replace Dunkley’s midfield / forward marking power (Phillipou) and build our future backline (Weddle + Hayes).

Also really like Cowan, think he’ll make an instant impact and has future gun written all over him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'd been against Phillipou because his hughly rated dad turned out to be a flop and I was worried Mattaes might turn out the same.

But then I thought of Terry de Koning ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something like Hayes, Konstanty, the best mid available at our next pick, and the VFL key defender who's meant to be AFL-ready would be an alright haul.

I know we need a small forward but there’s none that I really like in this draft.

Nick Watson in 2023 is someone I can get around..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back