List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FYI

Will add a 2024 NAB Draft & Trade tracker thread, stickied.

Tag me when we have a confirmed trade/draft and I will update the thread accordingly

Those bottom two names I've mentioned before, I think we should have interest in both later on. Hayes as a wing/half forward type and Clarke as a medium defender that pushed into the midfield after the carnival when he wasn't injured. Both have lots of upside.

6. Isaac Kako
Calder Cannons/Vic Metro

Forward, 175cm, 7/3/2006
Talent League stats (avg): 18.7 disposals, 1.7 goals, 7.7 score involvements
The Age’s August top 30: 12
Essendon may need to match a high opposition bid on their NGA prospect, with Melbourne strongly considering the dangerous small forward – or are they playing games with the Bombers? Either way, Kako, whose parents were born in Iraq, is considered a top-10 lock after a brilliant national under-18 championships. There should be no hesitation taking a sub-180cm goalsneak with Kako’s ability this high after Nick Watson’s impressive debut season. Kako is powerful, and has a knack for creating scoring opportunities and kicking audacious goals from seemingly hopeless situations. He can improve defensively, but can impact the game beyond the forward 50.
If this is at all true it poses an interesting question for the Bombers, whether to trade out their first or stay put. It's the first I've seen that he may get bid on before it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back