No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheedy wants to be a King!
1282603-838x1024.jpg

If you are talking about the Same Sex Marriage bill then no.

Of course not and I never said as much.

In fact I listened to a number of reasoned disagreements that gave me food for thought but did not sway my view from the affirmative.

But there was an ugliness and viciousness to her comments on the matter that made me believe that she is a nasty piece of work.

Maybe ask the homeless people her church feeds how nasty she is?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I am staggered they have the a spare $850per season x2 that cones with the pick 7 ? I just don’t get it . And Bruhn ? And the spud from Collingwood?
So no extra $$$ for premiership players ? Really alarming .

It’s pretty easy for the Cats. Spread Bowes over 4-years to a total of $2.3m. Selwood, Higgins and Dalhaus (total $1.3m?) have retired. Hawkins, Rohan and Tuohy all signing new 1-year deals at big discounts (total discount of $700k?) due to their age.

Then they can back-end the lights out of a bunch of contracts knowing they have 8-10 very well paid players retiring in the next 1-3 years.

The gift that keeps giving. 🤣
I can't really speak on politicians, having never been one, although this one did an interesting 4 corners program last week, where I had thought he was just a former policeman head kicker, but now understand he has significant wealth via real estate...I suppose that's what everyone seems to get into federal politics to do nowadays
#havesrule

However I have spent most of my working life at the mercy of these corporate types and their tight cliques...which have always seemed to me very good at rewarding incompetence...and which Essendon seem particularly laden with...but certainly not exclusively so. It seems to me, where they come unstuck in club land, is they just don't seem to get that they are now far more accountable. Because lets face it, in the corporate world, they rarely are. Certainly not like a delivery driver, a picker or a cleaner might be. At worst, after making more mistakes than any line worker would ever be permitted, and running out of anyone else to shift responsibility onto, perhaps a very nice golden parachute will be their punishment.

A question I would like to see asked here...and actually answered...of mr 30 hours in the job...is did he get a payout and if so how much?
I thought I used to hold the record for this...having lasted almost 4 days as a CEO once...so I'm a little dark on this ursurper ;)

Catholic church ain't inclusive. anti gay, anti abortion, Like most religion.

Inclusion is seen as a universal human right. The aim of inclusion is to embrace all people irrespective of race, gender, disability, medical or other need. It is about giving equal access and opportunities and getting rid of discrimination and intolerance (removal of barriers).

RFC was in a scenario of appointing a President recently. If videos emerged of him like Thorburn I'd be more than happy to accept his resignation.
what a contradiction :drunk:

"Everyone is included!!! except for those who don't agree with us.... they can be discriminated against and have less 'rights' "

"Everyone is included!!! except for those who don't agree with us.... they can be discriminated against and have less 'rights' "
Everyone is included except those who champion a belief system that is welded to exclusion

Even then they are still included but they just can’t expect to be given a leadership position that would require those who are excluded from their belief system to follow them

All of this had happened up at Tullamarine in the last 6 weeks. Even the most twisted campaigners here (and we’ve got a few) wouldn’t be able to write this sh*t

• Had a board spill where 4? members of the board were forced to resign
  • Unofficially sacked Rutten, said for 2 days said he wasn’t sacked then sacked him again
  • Had a rogue take over attempt from Sheedy trying to bring back Hird
  • Sacked their president
  • Instated an even more incompetent bastard as president
  • Tried going all in on a coach who was days away from having one of the biggest scandals ever break
  • Got a conman/religious extremist to lead their review without even bothering to google his name, hired him as CEO when he recommend himself then sacked him the day after

Now they’re about to sack the new president, got Sheedy running to the media plotting against them from within, have politicians slamming them, and still have half a board and no CEO.

All that can only deserve one thing..

99287176-2FE2-4498-904C-8664309CDBE9.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be the key to unlocking the Dunkley deal 🤣

There's a sick part of me that wants us to bring in Mathieson just to watch the heads explode on this forum. The Barometer and Aarts in the same team. Oh my.....

20220814_004746.gif

There's a sick part of me that wants us to bring in Mathieson just to watch the heads explode on this forum. The Barometer and Aarts in the same team. Oh my.....

View attachment 1528174
Aarts is already our barometer. When he doesn't play we do well. And vice-versa.

A reverse barometer as Billy Birmingham would put it.

Yep, Thorburn was on both panels, including Robert Walls on the coaching selection panel. That panel recommended the appointment of Brad Scott who, with the mutual agreement of the Nth Melb board, decided to part ways midway through the 2019 season.

We've all seen the train wreck that North have become and that wreck was created by Scott, fancy wanting to recruit Pittard on $600k+ over 5 years and then to trump that by recruiting Polec on $800k over 5 years (only to be delisted 3 years later)

I would be spewing if Walls had anything to do with the Tigers appointing a new coach, I have no idea as to the depths I would plunge if Scott was then appointed coach.

These decisions are going to cost the Bumbers in reduced memberships, failures on the field and (as proven) failures in management and culture.

Glorious, isn't it!

Poor moral equivalence comparison Bird Man

The real issue here is a club with the worst record of unethical behaviour (drugs saga ), hiring a CEO whom Royal Commissioner said was unfit to remain at NAB

WTF!

All of this had happened up at Tullamarine in the last 6 weeks. Even the most twisted campaigners here (and we’ve got a few) wouldn’t be able to write this sh*t

• Had a board spill where 4? members of the board were forced to resign
  • Unofficially sacked Rutten, said for 2 days said he wasn’t sacked then sacked him again
  • Had a rogue take over attempt from Sheedy trying to bring back Hird
  • Sacked their president
  • Instated an even more incompetent bastard as president
  • Tried going all in on a coach who was days away from having one of the biggest scandals ever break
  • Got a conman/religious extremist to lead their review without even bothering to google his name, hired him as CEO when he recommend himself then sacked him the day after

Now they’re about to sack the new president, got Sheedy running to the media plotting against them from within, have politicians slamming them, and still have half a board and no CEO.

All that can only deserve one thing..

View attachment 1528172

Well said.

But you didn't mention the number of days since Essendon have won a final.

The drugs scandal
478141a26e8966d004c03a6d4a451565

Dodoro
8aab3d3b1b67ea0a8bb436803341ddbb

And general incompetence in too many areas to mention

Or just the rich and powerful. Might have to bring in lumpinee for that one
evrything thats happened over the past month( fake queens death ) yes,Essington saga, has been meticulously orchestrated to change the narrative
that was becoming a reality only 5 weeks ago and that was the 💉💉 and the alarming rise in heart conditions and questions into young deaths over the past 3 years, the 'vatican production' that became 'the funeral ' was promptly played out,because it is just that ,a 'play',its just Roman theatre
Romans = short for Romancers
Romance = an illusion,an act of desperation, a hope,escape from everyday life

no disrespect to my Italian frends cos Italy and the Vatican are 2 different entities:thumbsu:
The Vatican, a corporation, happens to be run by Swiss bankers,thats why thay have a Swiss Guard
anyway,thats how i saw it,the funeral i mean.
this Essington saga has strong waft too it as well,its like realistically no one except a dead body could be this incompetent
its not passing the sniff test,personally i believe its just another convoluted distraction

corporation = the'Assumption of a body in-car-nation' ,we are in a nation of cars arent we ?
all corporations,corps are dead entities,so how can sumthin dead be blamed for evil and destruction ?

Last edited:
evrything thats happened over the past month( fake queens death ) yes,Essington saga, has been meticulously orchestrated to change the narrative
that was becoming a reality only 5 weeks ago and that was the 💉💉 and the alarming rise in heart conditions and questions into young deaths over the past 3 years, the 'vatican production' that became 'the funeral ' was promptly played out,because it is just that ,a 'play',its just Roman theatre
Romans = short for Romancers
Romance = an illusion,an act of desperation, a hope,escape from everyday life

no disrespect to my Italian frends cos Italy and the Vatican are 2 different entities:thumbsu:
The Vatican, a corporation, happens to be run by Swiss bankers,thats why thay have a Swiss Guard
anyway,thats how i saw it,the funeral i mean.
this Essington saga has strong waft too it as well,its like realistically no one except a dead body could be this incompetent

corporation = the'Assumption of a body in-car-nation' ,we are in a nation of cars arent we ?

conspiracy theory mood GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back