No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pretty easy for the Cats. Spread Bowes over 4-years to a total of $2.3m. Selwood, Higgins and Dalhaus (total $1.3m?) have retired. Hawkins, Rohan and Tuohy all signing new 1-year deals at big discounts (total discount of $700k?) due to their age.

Then they can back-end the lights out of a bunch of contracts knowing they have 8-10 very well paid players retiring in the next 1-3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Sorry , not doubting your analysis per and I see your angle but I don't buy that.

Many years ago we got unmercifully grilled about Ben Holland getting property deals from Clinton Casey.
Time for the spotlight to go on those cheats from Krapdinia [Park.

How over the years they've managed to fit /recruit the mercenary Higgins, Steven, Cameron, Dollhouse, the ultimate spud Rohan, the sniper Dangerfield, McIntosh, Tuohy ,Stanley ,Smith NOW Bruhn Bowes and sooky Henry under the salary cap beggars belief. Many of those at the club at the same time and a at period of reasonable success. What do they reward Selwood Stewart Miers Hawkins Duncan Stengle Deknoong , Bews MenegolaHnery Close Bilcavs Guthrie x 2 with ? I don't buy 'Hawkins is on base'. Crap, he'S a wealthy grazier and it would not be within his ability to accept massive unders.

Really rotten stuff down that way and it should be investigated.

Your first thought is usually correct , or so Imp told.

Somethings rotten down that way and it aint the outpost of Corio.

Sorry , not doubting your analysis per and I see your angle but I don't buy that.

Many years ago we got unmercifully grilled about Ben Holland getting property deals from Clinton Casey.

How over the years they've managed to fit /recruit the mercenary Higgins, Steven, Cameron, Dollhouse, the ultimate spud Rohan, the sniper Dangerfield, McIntosh, Tuohy ,Stanley ,Smith NOW Bruhn Bowes and sooky Henry under the salary cap beggars belief. Many of those at the club at the same time and a at period of reasonable success. What do they reward Selwood Stewart Miers Hawkins Duncan Stengle Deknoong , Bews MenegolaHnery Close Bilcavs Guthrie x 2 with ? I don't buy 'Hawkins is on base'. Crap, he'S a wealthy grazier and it would not be within his ability to accept massive unders.

100% cats are rorting salary cap just like they juiced up for the 3 flags .

When the AFL never looked into the elephant in the room of Bomber and Dank winning 3 flags, can you really blame them for taking full advantage and upping the stakes.

They'll tell you it's good list management and there's 4.5 billion USD in cap space from players retiring. The mental gymnastics required to make it all work are always a good read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. its stunning that people don't question it more. The average NBA fan due to the transparent salary system can look at a club and see if something appears to stink. AFL fans just act like everything must be ok as the AFL said so - pretty dumb and naive fanbase the AFL

Ricky "Toot" Nixon has exclusive, limited edition Will Setterfield signed match worn guernseys.
$1000 on Gumtree.
7As6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back