Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyler looked good in 2020, had some good moves & I expected him to kick-on in 2021 .....he just didn't progress from there

Worries me we have yet another player that lacks self-confidence .....have we not learn't, the correct mental attitude is the key to AFL success
Come on Wayne, only two weeks ago you were backing McAsey to still be a good player.
Now any introvert cant make it

Come on Wayne, only two weeks ago you were backing McAsey to still be a good player.
Now any introvert cant make it
I was arguing McAsey indeed had a lot more talent & would make the grade .....but you can't get in players heads & make them do it

Never confuse talent will desire

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tyler looked good in 2020, had some good moves & I expected him to kick-on in 2021 .....he just didn't progress from there

Worries me we have yet another player that lacks self-confidence .....have we not learn't, the correct mental attitude is the key to AFL success
I remember reading a story about a scout in American sports (think it was baseball), who used to make sure he got to meet the player’s girlfriend. If he thought she was average looking, it meant the player lacked confidence and wouldn’t make it in the big leagues.
Not exactly scientific, but an interesting way to look at it.

I remember reading a story about a scout in American sports (think it was baseball), who used to make sure he got to meet the player’s girlfriend. If he thought she was average looking, it meant the player lacked confidence and wouldn’t make it in the big leagues.
Subtle ....but effective

That is horrific

Fog is the new people's champion. Everyone wants his autograph
Many thanks for your training feedback .....appreciated !

FmttD4PakAI-SsL

Gee Richmond Oval brings back a lot of memories .....kicked my first goal as an 8 YO ....after a towering mark (in my mind) over a pack

FmtwCKRaYAAnRFb

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back