Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Many thanks for your training feedback .....appreciated !

FmttD4PakAI-SsL

Gee Richmond Oval brings back a lot of memories .....kicked my first goal as an 8 YO ....after a towering mark (in my mind) over a pack

FmtwCKRaYAAnRFb
Jesus… theres a fair few people there..

Looking forward to our SANFL games this year..

Gonna be a bloody strong side. Our midfield alone should be well stacked.

Crouch for the magarey.

Your SANFL season pass is less than 100 bucks people and you get to watch, and rewatch, every single game and finals, plus womens and juniors..

get on it and cheer on the SANFL side as well as the AFL side and watch our youth develop and bloom..

100 bucks is bugger all..

Reacon we’ll be contending for the flag this year.

Not really a huge loss if he does tbh.
I wouldnt care too much if doedee went.. think we have him well covered if he did.

Only thing that worries me is that we’d possibly end up getting nothing for him..

Because I want the crows to target FA’s himmelberg and Redman.. so if we got 1, or both, of them, any doedee FA compo would be well watered down..

Long way to go before trade week though!.. a hell of a lot, including all three blokes resigning with their current club, can happen between now and then..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember reading a story about a scout in American sports (think it was baseball), who used to make sure he got to meet the player’s girlfriend. If he thought she was average looking, it meant the player lacked confidence and wouldn’t make it in the big leagues.
Not exactly scientific, but an interesting way to look at it.

I reckon that is in Moneyball the movie - if not that then Draft Day. Definitely one as a watched them recently

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

one that’s going to jump out of the pack this year…….Berry
He gave Murray shit at one stage “be more intense” (Murray was being ridiculously intense in the marking contest), don’t think Murray got the sarcasm 😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back