Player Watch #25: Paul Curtis - has signed a three-year extension until end of 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

The new lense has taken things to another level for sure.
Which lens?

Your photos are looking really classy. Sports photography is a challenge to get right consistently.

Just reading through the old draft stuff I think he had covid or something and was unable to interview with a number of clubs - that might of given us a bit of an edge.

Late starter in footy as well, which is strange because his body work is great. Just some good natural instincts with that.
yeah I heard Brady had COVID when he interviewed him and sneezed in his direction......sorry kid, you wont be needing any more interviews.

Might be the strongest teenager I've ever seen at the club. He shrugs people off like it's nothing

There was a moment today when 200cm, 110kg ruckman, tristan xerri, was hanging off his shoulders and Paul just stood there like he was carrying a backpack.

Combine it with his smarts, overhead marking and footskills, and he's a truly ludicrous prospect

Might be the strongest teenager I've ever seen at the club. He shrugs people off like it's nothing

There was a moment today when 200cm, 110kg ruckman, tristan xerri, was hanging off his shoulders and Paul just stood there like he was carrying a backpack.

Combine it with his smarts, overhead marking and footskills, and he's a truly ludicrous prospect
Not to be smart here but he’s the absolute opposite footballer to a Jayden Stevenson….
You know what I mean ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason it feels like he’s a third year player now, not second year. First half of last season was his first year, and second half was his second year. Weird but that’s just how it feels

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thoroughly enjoying his work, seems crazy we got him for a pick in the 30’s? F*ck yeah regardless.
Absolutely, going well; and when we get excited about PC, remember also the other initials CCJ, and the ‘disastrous give away of pick 20’. Curtis not a bad part of the package and CCJs best years ahead

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #25: Paul Curtis - has signed a three-year extension until end of 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

Back