2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, Jeffrey off the backline is looking really good. Good movements, good reading, good kicking.

Not sure his ego would handle a permanent move, but could be great for his game and work rate.

I called for Jeffrey to play half back before round 1. A lot of haters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeffrey could find himself back in the ones in a few weeks if he keeps playing like this down back.
I was hoping we tried him over Constable.

Constable looked crap, even in his preferred midfield role.

Uwland, Andrew & Jeffrey pushing for Atkins spot.

I was hoping we tried him over Constable.

Constable looked crap, even in his preferred midfield role.

Uwland, Andrew & Jeffrey pushing for Atkins spot.
I’d play Andrew or Jeffrey over Uwland. Like his attack on the ball, but he still doesn’t play on instinct enough and always seems to second guess his options for a bit too long after taking a good mark. It’ll come. Let him build nicely until the bye. I liked seeming him get some midfield time too, to show his toughness.

Andrew and Jeffery love risky kicks. They get the heart rate going, for sure… But I don’t mind it. VFL is the place to practice that type of play.

Andrew for me was my favourite player today. Read the ball well, came off his man, attacked the game, showed great courage in the air and didn’t even get too badly done by players like Brown overall.

But I only want to see him come in if he can play on a tall defender. He’s a perfect Ballard replacement if we need it though.

What’s the go with Jed Anderson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back