Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Have faith in our learnings

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 35 31.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly we were a better side last year
Not really. We were a less than 50% side after the 10-0 and we are the same now. Soft draws have pumped up our early seasons but we play more top 8 sides back of the year. We will win a couple lost a few

Our F50 in all honestly is a disaster. I'm all for sacking the forward coach, but we haven't got the talent to get it done. Fritta only consistent forward. Koz only one with x factor. JVR is raw, but everyone else is next to useless. The delivery is horrible, the gameplan is horrible,kicking for goal horrible. It's predictable and bottom 4 levels of garbage. We won't sort it our because we can't. Cupboard is bare and our mids can't hit targets.

At least we have 2021? But in a bizarro pandemic world, would be nice if we could play some nice footy at the G in front of a few people.

I kind of believed after last week that our best was good enough, but tonight is just reverting back to the mean, really disappointing performance after the Collingwood win.

We suck as a product too.
Yeh they sucked us in last week, in saying that i thought our pressure and defensive effort (apart from a few minutes in the last quarter) was solid tonight. still only lost one game at the G so far this year, that's what im gonna hang my hat on until we lose another one there

Stolen from Kingy

We had 80 opportunities to rebound from the back half and scored 0.4

Geelong had 22 in the last quarter and scored 4 goals

Blame the forwards all you want but our ball movement is deliberately shit and boring to help us defend. We went to an attacking style for like 4 weeks, panicked and went back to the shit style from last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our F50 in all honestly is a disaster. I'm all for sacking the forward coach, but we haven't got the talent to get it done. Fritta only consistent forward. Koz only one with x factor. JVR is raw, but everyone else is next to useless. The delivery is horrible, the gameplan is horrible,kicking for goal horrible. It's predictable and bottom 4 levels of garbage. We won't sort it our because we can't. Cupboard is bare and our mids can't hit targets.

This. It's a perfect storm of shithouse footskills from our mids, horrendous coaching and patchwork forward mix.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Potentially even worse for the next few hours...
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Disagree.
Keep the coach, he's trying really hard.
JVR is useless, the other guys are good but he is holding them back.
Gameplan is good, just need to try harder.
Goal kicking isn't too bad, most of those were rushed behind our under pressure...

Oh screw it. Even sarcasm doesn't feel right tonight.

This season is over, save a late run like 2021 after rd 19.

Next year is over too unless we recruit aggressively and clear out some deadwood.

Friendly reminder that we have ANB three years this season, never mind Chandler.

Basically need elite pressure to function. Once it reverts or the oppos pressure is elite, we look extremely average.

100% , exactly what I said during the game tonight. Would be nice to win a game with skill once in a while. Its high pressure or nothing.

You were so positive to start the year, this game style wears anyone out man. :tearsofjoy:
We play like a Ross Lyon side except Lyon gets his superstars performing. Ours aren't. Lyon seems to gear his bottom 10 to support the stars, feels like our stars are being blanketed by the system

If we kept teams to scores like this but Fritsch, Koz, Trac, Oliver, Gawn, Lever and May were playing at an AA level we'd win most games.

We play like a Ross Lyon side except Lyon gets his superstars performing. Ours aren't. Lyon seems to gear his bottom 10 to support the stars, feels like our stars are being blanketed by the system

If we kept teams to scores like this but Fritsch, Koz, Trac, Oliver, Gawn, Lever and May were playing at an AA level we'd win most games.
In other words we have a terrific list that is being handled terribly

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Is Our Flag Window Shut?

Back