• Splinters/Too early

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Have faith in our learnings

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 35 31.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn't have the show ignored content function.

True , you do need to show some self control for the ignore function to work.
But if I'm putting someone on ignore I find there is no fascination in what they have to say so it's easy to resist.

True , you do need to show some self control for the ignore function to work.
But if I'm putting someone on ignore I find there is no fascination in what they have to say so it's easy to resist.
Moth to a flame over here. Especially when it's such easy kill.

Where do all these jerkoffs roll in from and why do they all have an obsession with Ben Brown?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do all these jerkoffs roll in from and why do they all have an obsession with Ben Brown?

I think they’re concerned about a forward line that’s averaged 9 goals a game over the past month?

Probably no need to hurl insults at them. Just state your reasons why you’re happy with a dysfunctional forward set up and live with it.

I think a lot of our scoring drop can be attributed to bad goal kicking. Haven’t had under 21 shots in goal in that time. So we’re getting plenty of looks. Also we’ve clearly moved back to a more defensive game plan which seems to be limiting the opposition scoring opportunities and somewhat slowing things down. 8 goals from 26 shots on Monday was shocking. But realistically is something we can improve. Guys like Chandler and Fritsch have dropped off in accuracy and can easily improve.

I think a lot of our scoring drop can be attributed to bad goal kicking. Haven’t had under 21 shots in goal in that time. So we’re getting plenty of looks. Also we’ve clearly moved back to a more defensive game plan which seems to be limiting the opposition scoring opportunities and somewhat slowing things down. 8 goals from 26 shots on Monday was shocking. But realistically is something we can improve. Guys like Chandler and Fritsch have dropped off in accuracy and can easily improve.

It’s interesting that posters (and I’m not singling you out because it’s common among others) never put Kozzie in these lists of forwards who aren’t producing, or who should be considered for demotion to Casey.

Is it his name and reputation? The high draft pick number? Bit baffling as he’s been among our worst for a number of weeks now.

They're just simple folk who think forwards just need to kick the odd goal and nothing else.

(Plus they don't even acknowledge Brown is struggling even in the vfl).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They're just simple folk who think forwards just need to kick the odd goal and nothing else.

(Plus they don't even acknowledge Brown is struggling even in the vfl).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's amusing I've gone from defending Brown against danster to opposing him to BD because both have brought such stupid arguments to the table.

It’s interesting that posters (and I’m not singling you out because it’s common among others) never put Kozzie in these lists of forwards who aren’t producing, or who should be considered for demotion to Casey.

Is it his name and reputation? The high draft pick number? Bit baffling as he’s been among our worst for a number of weeks now.
He has been off. But he’s the most talented small forward we have. One simple adjustment he can make is to stop flying for mark of the year every time the ball comes in. Stay down and get the crumbs. 4 goals in 4 weeks so I’d expect a response post bye. Maybe a few more CBAs as well here and there.

It's amusing I've gone from defending Brown against danster to opposing him to BD because both have brought such stupid arguments to the table.
What were you defending Brown about? I did say last season that he wasn't afl standard and maybe wasn't even vfl standard. Fast forward a year and he is now underwhelming at vfl standard which I'm not surprised about. I'm very glad Joel Smith has gone past him in Goodwin's eyes.

What were you defending Brown about? I did say last season that he wasn't afl standard and maybe wasn't even vfl standard. Fast forward a year and he is now underwhelming at vfl standard which I'm not surprised about. I'm very glad Joel Smith has gone past him in Goodwin's eyes.
I don't remember those conversations and I don't care to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Is Our Flag Window Shut?

Back