NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Takes me about 5mins to wade through and delete every ad that pops up to eventually get the stream going on vipleague but I tried the Orioles game today and the quality was good on a larger screen. especially for free.

Use firefox, have an Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) extension. Simple as that. You shouldnt get page redirects, shouldnt get that 30 sec wait. It's hard to know whats going on if im not there, but all i do is click a sport, click a game, then click which stream i want to watch. Never any problems for me, either on PC using wifi, or mobile using cell network.

Use firefox, have an a.d. block extension. Simple as that. You shouldnt get page redirects, shouldnt get that 30 sec wait. It's hard to know whats going on if im not there, but all i do is click a sport, click a game, then click which stream i want to watch. Never any problems for me, either on PC using wifi, or mobile using cell network.

Use firefox, have an Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) extension. Simple as that. You shouldnt get page redirects, shouldnt get that 30 sec wait. It's hard to know whats going on if im not there, but all i do is click a sport, click a game, then click which stream i want to watch. Never any problems for me, either on PC using wifi, or mobile using cell network.

It has been weird for me on occasions but mostly works as you say above.

Takes me about 5mins to wade through and delete every ad that pops up to eventually get the stream going on vipleague but I tried the Orioles game today and the quality was good on a larger screen. especially for free.
All games have a link for HD or SD. Some games have multiple HD/SD nust in case one doesnt work as well

Probably violating a bunch of BF user rules right now, amitright?? GG.exe 's fault:p
Yeah but not many really venture onto this board.

but next time just try and keep it to PM's GG.exe

Brasher v CUNZ Update.

Well, I'm in Indonesia now (where I had to create a new account last year for GamePass) and still can't log onto CUNZ. I get alternating errors of either CUNZ is not available in my country or I need to log on when I am in the country I registered.

Connected to the online support and they confirmed my account has been succcessfully transferred and auto renewal is on. Highlighted the login issue which has been escalated. They reconfirmed the need to create an account in each country and I cut to the chase and told them to delete the account and autorenewal immediately.

They can't even manage their own geo barring correctly, looks like if in doubt, then lock you out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just created an email address and signed up in Indonesia.

I'm running it side by side with good old GamePass.

My initial highly scientific take...what an absolute pig of a performance it is putting out, pixelated for minutes after loading content, buffers and then stalls. And this is low season, low volume streaming of prerecorded content.

dazn gonna realize what a mistake they made buying the rights to gamepass when hardly anyone around the world subscribes and their servers unable to handle the load anyway

You'd hope the NFL will realise at some point, sooner rather than later we'd hope, what a dogs breakfast this is & bail out of the contract.

That said, what due diligence did the NFL perform in awarding these clowns the rights? Not much it would appear.

You'd hope the NFL will realise at some point, sooner rather than later we'd hope, what a dogs breakfast this is & bail out of the contract.

That said, what due diligence did the NFL perform in awarding these clowns the rights? Not much it would appear.

NFL cashed out. CUNZ owns the rights now and can do as they please.

I'm fighting the "same service as always provided" angle. Clearly it's not.

Just logged into CUNZ on iPad. Interface slow and laggy. Five min highlight packages terrible visual quality. Checked on phone via the CUNZ app and it was even worse - there was even buffering. FMD. This is going to blow up big time on the NFL. Not sure why CUNZ has me down for the full subscription on 1/8 - always do auto renew but via instalments. Would take a risk on quarterly payments but not copping $280 for this shit. Beggars belief.

Its a 10 year deal. and i doubt the NFL give a f**k. Its not an exclusive deal. but who else can afford to throw $100m/p.a at the NFL. sure you could get it down to 5-20m dependent on the region. but the NFL is a niche sport outside of the US.

the NFL took the bag and ran, then slashed the jobs at NFL Media and Digital.

Dazn present themselves well and at a glance look good but never lived up. hell even former ESPN president John Skipper left at the first real chance he had, and started Meadowlark media with Dan LeBatard. because he saw Dazn wasnt ever going to be what it wanted to be.

The biggest issue for me is the video player. i kept getting errors because the f**king DRM attached to the files wanted to re-establish its licence every few seconds.
change the video player or clean up the code attached to the player and the site would be infinitely more usable.
I just dont understand how in this day and age something so important can be such an afterthought.

Last edited:
There are one or two VPNs that burn through CUNZ barring.

Or so I am lead to believe, apparently, possibly, that's the vibe, according to others. But it's all conjecture as I just overheard it in a bar or somewhere.

But funny so much time spent by them on ensuring no loopholes in the access to the platform yet provide horseshit quality.

Says all you need to know about their priorities.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back