NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

For those who are getting locked out of the AU Dazn site, did you use a new account when signing up for GP last year in Brazil or whatever?
Because mine transferred fine and has been subscribed from Australia, India and Brazil depending on prices

I've confirmed I was physically in Indonesia when I had to resubscribe last year. Didn't VPN.

Can't access from Thailand now, but have got the transfer membership email.

I'll probably relent and keep it and find a Plan B for other countries.

Took a while to get there after an exchange with a chatbot but I should receive an email from Dazn.

I can't sign up in Australia and they won't let me use my Indian VPN. I was on a hiding to nothing.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whilst at work last night I logged in to DAZN on the work computer (early hours of this morning). Put NFL Network on (Live channel) and the quality was great. Good Morning Football was on and I could not fault the stream. They then had the replay of a Cowboys Rams game and the quality there was faultless too. I went on the app on my phone at the same time and watched both the GMFB stream and the Boys/Rams game and the stream was terrible. Could not fault DAZN through the work PC, was not user friendly on my phone however. Like I’ve stated here before, if the quality is up to standard come the start of the season I’ll re subscribe

Whilst at work last night I logged in to DAZN on the work computer (early hours of this morning). Put NFL Network on (Live channel) and the quality was great. Good Morning Football was on and I could not fault the stream. They then had the replay of a Cowboys Rams game and the quality there was faultless too. I went on the app on my phone at the same time and watched both the GMFB stream and the Boys/Rams game and the stream was terrible. Could not fault DAZN through the work PC, was not user friendly on my phone however. Like I’ve stated here before, if the quality is up to standard come the start of the season I’ll re subscribe

I have a live stream running on my laptop now of the NFLN which is a perfect picture. I found it was 480p quality (if that) for the first 5 minutes of running the stream and then it suddenly got better and has been running well since.

Also streamed a few past games and the same thing happened - picture quality was shit the first 5 minutes or so then got better and stayed better.

If they can produce the good picture quality on game day when everyone is streaming, no one will have any complaints. Of course, the odds of that actually happening are another thing all together.

Well I just heard back from the NFL support regarding geo barring.

Essentially washed their hands of it stating it is up to the provider's policy.

Content provided by the NFL as a lump sum rights deal and DANZ decides how they commercially recoup it from end users.

Basically akin to a butcher shop buying a cow carcass and deciding for themselves how many steaks, ribs and kgs of mince meat they make.

We get the hooves.

Well I just heard back from the NFL support regarding geo barring.

Essentially washed their hands of it stating it is up to the provider's policy.

Content provided by the NFL as a lump sum rights deal and DANZ decides how they commercially recoup it from end users.

Basically akin to a butcher shop buying a cow carcass and deciding for themselves how many steaks, ribs and kgs of mince meat they make.

We get the hooves.
It wouldn't be an issue if we weren't taken for a ride compared to the rest of the world. If it was one price across the board VPN's wouldn't be needed. Most people would pay ~$150 a year but $280 a year is too hefty (works out at around $70 a month considering the playoffs are on FTA).

It wouldn't be an issue if we weren't taken for a ride compared to the rest of the world. If it was one price across the board VPN's wouldn't be needed. Most people would pay ~$150 a year but $280 a year is too hefty (works out at around $70 a month considering the playoffs are on FTA).

Registering is easy to control....just mandate a local payment method.

Controlling access is also child's play....just restrict logins to one country at a time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also thinking of launching a class action law suit against the NFL similar to Big Opiate.

You got me hooked and now you jake up the price and offer a lesser hit.

FYI there is at link at the bottom of one of their emails which states:

Because Game Pass has moved to DAZN, your subscription is now subject to new Terms & Conditions. You can read them here. If you decide to opt out of these new Terms & Conditions and stop your Game Pass subscription for the 2023 season, you can do so here.

If you click on the second "here" link it takes you to a page where you can opt out of the auto-renew by entering your email address. Hopefully it works...

Why does it constantly buffer and when it plays it looks like shit. I manage at peak times to have 2 Foxtel 4k streams running without issue. Yet can't get DAZN to run a single 6Mbps stream to run without anything else running on the network.

To add insult it is going to cost me 3 times the price for a service that run fine before.

Is Redzone is going to be on ESPN on Kayo this year? The only reason I basically get gamepass is for Redzone
Last two seasons you could watch it on ESPN Watch but not through Foxtel/Kayo. Was shit as well as couldn’t watch on delay…just live

Anyway I'm shooting off another service request to CUNZ now asking for plans around geo barring removal.

I'm not giving this one up...just call me Thomas Brasher Paine.
I feel like I should edit the title to "NFL Gamepass now on CUNZ"

If it's anything like Sportsbet with NBA games it will be crap with the quality jumping between 480p and 240p (staying closer to 360p for 50% of the game) and no ability to choose your desired quality . I suppose it's enough if you're watching it on a mobile device heading into work or something but virtually unwatchable if you're on a PC trying to watch your team closely.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back