Autopsy Swans defeat Dogs (78 v 76)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like they are not even listening and I don’t blame them
Libba looks like he's laughing... he's probably incredulous that he's ended up in the middle of a shite pile.

Can't see Bont. Someone said he threw his mouth guard away in disgust

What a load of crap. Any half decent side would have beaten the swans regardless. I admire your loyalty, but this attitude is not doing our club any good. This constant performance is just not acceptable and a waste of a great core of talent this list has.
I'm not saying we didn't play poorly, just that it wasn't a worse performance than we should have had expected, if it matters to whether or not we qualify for finals we will have lost games to shit teams in the run in so won't be winning the flag in any case if we're losing to GWS or Hawthorn.

It's disappointing as anything, I'm on the same page, but I want to see us win flags. I don't think my view has changed a whole lot about how likely that is this year or next from now to earlier in the week, even if the win itself would have been bloody nice.

Thought O'Donnell was going pretty good prior to the knock. Gardner played pretty well too if you consider Buddy got an absolute armchair ride from the umps, so really should've been kept to the single goal. Weightman and Naughton were outstanding. West, VDM and Poulter didn't get a huge amount of it, but thought all played fairly well, especially for bottom 6 players. Bont, Libba and English all go without saying.

Treloar was extremely costly tonight. Not great getting that much ball if you're going to turn it over at will. Dale just seems like a nothing player these days. Rarely uses his pace or kick to our advantage, and is an average defender at best. We know what he's capable of, just never seem to see it anymore. Whether that's because of coaching I don't know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tag Dale and our ball movement from defence goes from bottom 4 in the league to easily worst in the league.

He had 11 touches in the first quarter. Was then tagged by Wicks.

The opposition coach making a move. Meanwhile Gulden was clearly the most dangerous player on the ground, we allow him to stroll around as he pleases.

At least I have half of a pizza left over. Americana - hot salami, mushrooms, olives and jalepenos.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I forgot to mention. But shout out to Poulter. Playing his position well,
Tag Dale and our ball movement from defence goes from bottom 4 in the league to easily worst in the league.

The opposition coach making a move. Meanwhile Gulden was clearly the most dangerous player on the ground, we allow him to stroll around as he pleases.
Dale has been so and so since his AA year. His best patch of the season so far, was when Richards was out. Does not accumulate possessions, or hit targets long like he used to. Still a good player when he is on. But would like to see the consistent Dale come back.

yes dale struggles with a tag. so so timid the poor boy. once of those type of guys where his deficiencies are blanketed when we win but exposed badly in a loss.

Was there.

Make no mistake, seeing it live, we were beaten. Outplayed, outcoached.

This is an uninspired, unenthusiastic side. Our leaders are good players but the team on the field is disjointed, improvised, unconvincing, it looks like a gold statuette held together with masking tape.

The intensity of the Swans across the midfield and the halfback line put us to shame. Longmire had them playing us close and hard and we couldn't hack it.

The shut down of Jamarra, of Libba in the second quarter, was exemplary, textbook defensive footy. And we had nothing.

And that backline is so devoid of confidence, of system, of speed of thinking, it's humiliating. Our depth is simply inadequate. List management needs a royal commission, based on what I've just seen.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans defeat Dogs (78 v 76)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back