Game Day Round 21 Western Bulldogs vs Richmond, Marvel Stadium, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe we are resting Dusty for this. This is not the game you rest people on, it's the game you rest people for.

Why send him to Perth for eagles ffs? Dusty was our best player last week.

Feel like this season has been a waste of time tbh, we are not a serious club atm.

Has to be more to it. Wonder if word of him heading ro GC too has gotten out? Makes little sense to rest your best player or lie about his injury etc

I can't believe we are resting Dusty for this. This is not the game you rest people on, it's the game you rest people for.

Feel like this season has been a waste of time tbh, we are not a serious club atm.

Has to be more to it. Wonder if word of him heading ro GC too has gotten out? Makes little sense to rest your best player or lie about his injury etc

He most likely has a niggle from the Dees game that won’t be right after a 5 day break.

We’d all be going mental at Meehan if Dusty pinged a calf or hammy in the first quarter of this game.

Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone going tonight?

Marvel's great and loud when it is full under the roof but NEVER been full for a Tiger's game even though all trams from Richmond go to the front door......
still nobody goes...... Blame it on Dimma lol

Carnaaaaaa Tiges! Eat em Alive!!

Cumbo and Bauer in the forward line… being fed by Coulthard! Dusty out a real bugger, but we got this!

Rippin the top off a Balter XPA as I type! Fuggin Let's Go!

clark-griswald.gif

Would give us a lot more run and ball movement from the back half, an aspect that has really fallen off recently

One of the few games where I actually prefer all 3 tall defs, with the Dogs having Lobb, Jamara and Naughton. Usually leaves Broad free to take Bont if he drifts forward.

If he is a late out, would need to trust a Vlastuin or Short or Banks to take Bont if he goes fwd

Would give us a lot more run and ball movement from the back half, an aspect that has really fallen off recently

Would shut Korn up then - Cotch Dusty and Grimes out and we would suddenly be full of yoof

I really hope Grimes is out.. should’ve been dropped anyway, only cos Captain he’s stayed in

Get Banks in

Club, so failed this year at resting the older players before they got beaten up, so many playing all year with niggles ... it was clear against Hawthorn that Cotchin needed a week off. This was the game we needed to win, not Melbourne ffs and Grimes has clearly been carrying more than a niggle for the last three weeks.

Now it's a must win and we have to rest, said it earlier, the match committee making it hard to not feel like they are auditioning for amateur hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back