Autopsy Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong *HIGGINS 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Once he knows he is permanent in the side his confidence is only going to grow - he could easily step up another gear this kid - anyone who can mark and kick the football the way he does is a threat to any backline.

We know we have good players in Nas , Owens , Windhager , Phillipou , King but Sharman might just be another one that that makes that game changing play.
I reckon Lyon rates him so that's half the battle.

Does Sportsbet have that? If so can you inform me of what to search

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Just multi 4 of next weeks head to heads
Brisbane into Dogs into Swans into giants. Bet loses - we play finals. You could even win the bet and we still play finals if we only lose by 10ish points and Giants win by similar

How good has Mason Wood been for the club?

An amazing recruit, not only for his onfield performances (one of the better wingmen in the comp), but also for the example he sets at the club.

Another 23 disposals and 11 marks tonight, and some clutch efforts when we needed them.
And let’s not forget, probably being one of the main reasons NAS signed on again.

They really should use the rule they trialled in the NAB Cup that one year, hitting the post doesn’t result in anything. If it hits the post and goes through it’s still a goal, if it hits the post and comes back out then it’s play on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Then they have to differentiate between the ball touching a post and it touching a finger.

Brad Crouch has been an amazing pick up for this club.

I reckon we should definitely try and pick up his brother. Starting to play some good footy at the Crows now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to focus on our game rather than the Crows v Swans goal umpiring debacle.

Highlight of the night for me was Sharman's big grab over Stewart in a pack, that mark and goal came at a crucial time for us too after a Geelong goal.

He's still built like a twig but he is a fierce competitor and one of our most reliable shots for goal, I'm glad that Ross is realising just how good this kid is.

We got a steal picking him up in the mid season draft.

Typical Sydney bullshit. Didn’t win but given the win. Now we could drop out. So ironic that the review was introduced to stop us losing grand finals when balls hit the post and now the failure to review means we could drop out of finals next week.

Fuc.king pathetic.
Absolutely absurd that in one of the titghest top 8 races of all time the AFL let’s this slide

Surely theres some pathway for Adelaide to appeal this.
There isn’t. AFL will/can come out and say “Yep. Ump stuffed up. Shoulda been reviewed.”, but the fact that there was still a minute to go means they can/will do fuark all about it.

There isn’t. AFL will/can come out and say “Yep. Ump stuffed up. Shoulda been reviewed.”, but the fact that there was still a minute to go means they can/will do fuark all about it.
Fact.

The only time an umpiring decision has been overturned 48 hours after a match (or any time after a match) is when the AFL decided that the umpire adjudicated the final siren incorrectly when we played the dockers. This was POST official AFL sign off stating the official result prior to the AFL changing the decision.

Another farce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong *HIGGINS 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back