Preview Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 19th August, 7:25PM AEST *HIGGINS 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • Cats

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A bit tired of this argument, it is not correct English in the correct grammar sense, however English is a dynamic and changing language, otherwise we will all still talk like Geoffrey Chaucer.
Listen to British v American v South African v Australian English, it is very different and nuanced, with terminology and slang.
Verses, versing etc, so what?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I greeance with y'all. Ya aint comin cross like some redneck hillbilly just cossin, ya aint doin the grammar like that there queen of england.

Freo wanted cap space to chase Jackson so unloaded Lobb and Acres who were both on good contracts. They had O'Driscoll looking like he might turn into a star wingman and Henry in development. I think they've stepped back a bit.

Acres is a unique player but heaps of what he does comes off. I'm not sure he even knows what he's going to do sometimes but he's a guy who suits that fast moving game plan and gets end to end to sure up defence and attack. He's looking like one of the best wings in the comp this year IMO. He's an abstract artist on field.

He's one that I watch and fume about. He'd be great for us right now no matter what people think of his disposal. He's got the run and work rate of Byrnes but with more attacking flair and height.
Don't worry mate, you'll have a new one to fume about next year that will help take your mind off Acres haha

Wow you went there!
Stones Green Ginger Wine ..last time I got on that there was Acid involved and a panel van ride with an unfinished keg of Coopers Pale from one party after everyone piked it to a House in Norwood where we finished the keg whilst watching Recovery, f*ck that was a great show.then I walked 5 kms home, still off my chops☺️

Recovery, wow that's a flashback. One of my band's higher achievements was performing a few songs live on that show; In fact, now I remember, me and a mate both actually auditioned to be presenters of the show before it came out, but they gave it to the much wackier and suitable Dylan Lewis - right decision in hindsight.
Holy shit

Band name please

Many an early morn coming home from local gigs and watching recovery
Prob only missed 3 or 4 BDOs too

Bunch of boomers made fun of me for using improper English on a football forum, so yes, I can be hammered this time of day
Might need to have this translated into CaptainChoofy's native tongue, bloke is absolutely off his nut from dusk till dawn. Absolutely punching the darts during work hours and then upgrades to his 12 foot bong masterpiece to round out the night xoxo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might need to have this translated into CaptainChoofy's native tongue, bloke is absolutely off his nut from dusk till dawn. Absolutely punching the darts during work hours and then upgrades to his 12 foot bong masterpiece to round out the night xoxo
Not a bad post, all things considering your mental state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back