Preview Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 19th August, 7:25PM AEST *HIGGINS 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • Cats

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been on the bongs with Cairnsman
Mate bongs are mid 20's at the latest. pipes, joints are more our age group...however In saying that I did have a special friend a few years ago who was still pulling cones through bongs at 40, she also didn't wear any underwear ( I don't think the two are related) and she was smoking hot.

Last edited:

Mate bongs are mid 20's at the latest. pipes, joints are more our age group...however In saying that I did have a special friend a few years ago who was still pulling cones through bongs at 40, she also didn't wear any underwear ( I don't think the two are related) and she was smoking hot.
I'd be interested in an introduction. PM me.:heart::heart:

Last edited:
I'm 25 and I don't smoke bongs
shaka hang loose GIF by Hey Violet

Ceteris paribus if Steele finds his top form our midfield starts looking really nice. Hasn’t been his year but he’s battled manfully

I suspect he is playing with pain. We know he has a high tolerance for pain.

That's right up there with your " go saint " post ,
Surely you can't be hammered at this time of the day
Sorry to interfere but I do think it’s important to use correct grammar
and spelling whenever you write something, irrespective of where
you are writing it.
You should mix with some Geelong supporters, we can put you on
the right path and help correct those annoying traits, as we are all
very well spoken at this club. 😎😉

you are writing it.
Further to the above, we are also well versed 🤔 in chemistry, philosophy,
philosophical chemistry,😳 and Phd level Taylor Swift.

Annoying that the purple guy had a go at Miers in his column today. Hopefully the guy doesn't respond by coming out and kicking a bag tomorrow.
Exactly why he said it.

The superiority complex from the Cats fans in the main board preview thread is highly annoying, they are picking really low hanging fruit swooping on poor old Mick's feeble baiting like that, it's the place to head to, should we get over those whiskered w***ers.

Holy s**t

Band name please

Many an early morn coming home from local gigs and watching recovery
Prob only missed 3 or 4 BDOs too
Yeah I might not dox myself if it's OK, but don't worry: we weren't famous, and we only played in Adelaide once so I doubt you'd have heard of us. Just a hard working Melbourne band that got a handful of really good gigs and a huge amount of shit ones. Richard bloody Kingsmill refused to acknowledge our existence and that was all she wrote. I gave up in 2002 and decided to travel instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you are writing it.
You've been to Corio right? Maybe you could get a group together and sort your own town out

you are writing it.

Disagree. Language is about communication. If the audience can understand what you’re saying then it doesn’t matter if it’s technically “correct”.

I haven't smoked bongs since the 90s when I was watching Spida Everitt cut sick for the Saints and watching TISM cut sick on Recovery.

Those were the days.

I remember that episode it was a classic.
TISM were a completely different beast.
I remember the 96 BDO when they came on stage with basically giant condoms filled with helium balloons attached to their heads, when the crowd of teenagers arrived to their stage as the started their set by belting out their lastest JJJ airplayed tune, you could actually see a collective who the **** are these guys from the young crowd...who had never seen them live.

Last edited:
Holy s**t

Band name please

Many an early morn coming home from local gigs and watching recovery
Prob only missed 3 or 4 BDOs too

Aussie was in a funk band from memory. I saw Skunkhour was touring. He might need to get the band back together and get on the road.

Yeah I might not dox myself if it's OK, but don't worry: we weren't famous, and we only played in Adelaide once so I doubt you'd have heard of us. Just a hard working Melbourne band that got a handful of really good gigs and a huge amount of s**t ones. Richard bloody Kingsmill refused to acknowledge our existence and that was all she wrote. I gave up in 2002 and decided to travel instead.
Did you ever play at the Flinders Uni Tavern?

Aussie was in a funk band from memory. I saw Skunkhour was touring. He might need to get the band back together and get on the road.
Shunkhour are the BOMB, have seen them many times one of my fav. bands to see live.
Spiderbait go alright too.
I used to get to hear Kram and Whit jamming in the music room during lunchtime at FHS in 87🥰

He got a PhD in Philosophy (Chemistry) at Monash. Now he's doing Medicine / Psychiatry at Melb Uni.

Starting a meth lab but wants some existential guilt due to his chemical privilege?

He's doing OK. I can't ground him now anymore - he moved out years ago. Bought his own place last year at 29 (with the bank),
so he's doing pretty good. I'm proud of him despite his versing.

If he got into that course he must be doing something right. Pretty competitive to get into any med course at Melbourne.

Yeah I might not dox myself if it's OK, but don't worry: we weren't famous, and we only played in Adelaide once so I doubt you'd have heard of us. Just a hard working Melbourne band that got a handful of really good gigs and a huge amount of s**t ones. Richard bloody Kingsmill refused to acknowledge our existence and that was all she wrote. I gave up in 2002 and decided to travel instead.
I can see potentially why you came a cropper on the space cookies, if your guitarist scored them in Adelaide, instead of bringing from Melbs. It was never gonna end well. SA has been acknowledged for years as producing world class herb, and hence quality baked products.😉

Yeah, he's actually a bit of a flat out genius, and reasonably unaffected by the burden of that.

I can't pretend to take much credit apart from giving him love, a roof over his head and a feed.

He was a bit of a self starter in many ways.

I've got a cousin that was born smart. The rest of us are idiots and low achievers, he's got 2 siblings that are normal people who don't give a **** that grew up in the same environment. He was just born smart and well adjusted. All the other smart people I know are racked with self doubt, he actually seems happy and normal. Disgusting really. He could have at least been a rain man so we could have bullied him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back