Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lions have to win their first two finals and make the GF, anything else is a failure for them given their home and away dominance in the last 5 years. They have the finals experience, no one can say they aren't ready.

In the H&A rounds since 2019 they are 48-4 at the Gabba.
In finals in that time they are 2-4.

Need to play better in the big games or risk wasting a prime opportunity for a flag.
The only team I've seen blow such dominance over H&A is Adelaide in the mid 2000s. Only Brisbane come close right now. They'll make the grand final if they beat Port. Lose and they're done for in the prelim.

You just have to laugh right - not like there are Brisbane and Adelaide based teams in the finals

I posted about this on the main board.
SA and WA have been skipped for two years straight now.
QLD and NT get skipped this year but were included in the tour last year.

A8FF3584-A2B7-47F7-9A06-D75880F658C6.jpeg
Am I reaching or overreacting on this headline?

To me it looks like a completely clickbait-y title, pretty poor tbh

Instantly thought the worst when first glanced at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to get rid of the Grand Final pre-match music. Really.

It will be after this year.. everything else will just be sloppy seconds after Kiss performs…

Just a shame the afl will veto such songs as ah all night, you make me rock hard, take it off ( complete with strippers) and let’s put the x in sex being performed ….

It will be after this year.. everything else will just be sloppy seconds after Kiss performs…

Just a shame the afl will veto such songs as ah all night, you make me rock hard, take it off ( complete with strippers) and let’s put the x in sex being performed ….
Prefer “lick it up”

Gene Simmons in all those betting ads making more sense now.
I'm willing to bet they will be on high rotation during the finals
Kids seeing all this gambling shit on every single platform. Will be the next wave of social problems for the future. Need to be able to turn it off or ban it

Kids seeing all this gambling s**t on every single platform. Will be the next wave of social problems for the future. Need to be able to turn it off or ban it
Eventually it'll be looked at the way smoking ads from yesteryear are looked at now. At least that's my hope.

Eventually it'll be looked at the way smoking ads from yesteryear are looked at now. At least that's my hope.

blow-in-her-face-she-will-follow-you-anywhere-rianna-stackhouse.jpg

Is it just me or was Toby Bedford really stiff?

Part of me wonders if the result would've been the same if he was playing for Carlton.

Is it just me or was Toby Bedford really stiff?

Part of me wonders if the result would've been the same if he was playing for Carlton.
Wouldn’t have been looked at had he been playing for one of Collingwood, Dees or Blues. They love to make an example out of some poor bloke that isn’t in the Vicwank narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back