Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

Have you seen the state of contract lengths around the league this season? This is the new normal.
Yeah I know. The market dictates what is required and I dare say it was commit to this or he walked.

Brody Grundy, Adam Treloar, Stephen Coniglio, Josh Kelly, Dan Hannebery, Clayton Oliver (tbd), Angus Brayshaw (tbd) etc - all big names who signed long term contracts at their respective clubs to the rapturous applause of their fans but whose deals quickly became problematic. They don't all fail and I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I'm against long term deals in general for this reason, as much as its unfortunately becoming necessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out Bailey Smith, Aaron Naughton or Tim English all coming out of contract the one I didn’t want to lose the most was Naughton. So this part of this is great.

Out Bailey Smith, Aaron Naughton or Tim English all coming out of contract the one I didn’t want to lose the most was Naughton. So this part of this is great.
Next one I want signed is JUH.

Silly for Naughton to do 8 before free agency. Who knows.

Why he has locked in $8m plus of income and set himself up for life.

As opposed to ? What another $1m with half taken in tax ?

He could also do knee next year and be worth less on market

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back