Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Webster's family jeering and posting their s**t little gear on Facebook adds a whole other element to it. You can't lean as hard on the "he's a positive character" angle, because his family is actively cheering a potentially career ending concussion.
Just on this, noticed today he has a (very bogan) "My Family, My Life" tattoo on his forearm.

Good luck trying to separate the two. Family basically swinging the axe themselves.

Lucky for you our mods aren't such pissants.

PS - It's hilarious to me that you went back to a previous post of mine to change your reaction from laugh to love. Your pathetic need to do that makes me laugh.
If you think that's hilarious wait until you see some of the material I rip out on the Saints board it's absolutely priceless, not a day goes by when I don't have the board in raptures over some of my better material.

Changing a reaction on a post is a mere drop in the ocean compared to the George experience in full 😎

Get a hobby.
Get a flag
ninja e3 GIF by Twitter

Wow… didn’t take long, Tarryn Thomas redemption story already rolling.

Nathan Buckley Buckley on SEN reciting a good character story about Tarryn going out of his way driving 3 hours to visit a club sponsors dying mother in hospital. He stated there is obviously some goodness in the kid and hopes he comes back to the AFL.
Feet on dashboard?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody got any of that commentary or media?
No, no. I want to hear more from supporters of a club whose only relevance to the comp is winning the largest pile of debt prize and a nostalgic attraction to sepia tinted memorabilia photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back