Preview Round 4 v St Kilda Gather Round Norwood Oval Sunday 7th April 3.20pm McAuliffe DEBUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Kane and JGTI will be the 34th and 35th players used by Yze this season. Next most are Dees, Essendon and Crows on 29.
Norf, Port and Sydney have used 25.

Last year we used a total of 36 for the whole season.

He's getting a good look at the list....
#greatstat

Really? So he's an automatic selection because of his game in the GF from 7 years ago?

Why does he have another year of credits? I just don't get how this guy is a walk-up start with no match fitness, no exposed form, and a history of re-injuring himself when coming in underdone, which is what he is now. If he does play, we will be the worse for it.

What the actual f**k!?!?

Dude said he couldn’t remember ONE good game, I mentioned the 2017 granny..nothing more.

He struggles for sure but he’s not a half forward. New coach may get something out of him.

Some sensitive lads out there, game day must be torture.

Graham has a history of brilliant games his first week back in the side ... holds a lot of AFL records too ... most tackles on debut in 11 ... the club record for tackles in 14 ... one of only three players in AFL history to record 3 matches with 3 goals and 13 tackles with Cyril Rioli and Gary Ablett Jnr ...

And he was above the VFL level at 18 ... his VFL debut had him record an incredible 21 disposals, 14 contested possessions, eight clearances and six tackles IN THE FIRST HALF.

Maybe he is capable of becoming a star at 26 ... don't forget he was the winner of the Larke Medal for best player at U18 championship as SA captain ... maybe we have been using a Rolls Royce as a tractor all these years ... and Yze is the man to take the plough off and unleash his offensive game.

I am calling that he absolutely tears apart Norwood Oval on Sunday
Are you on drugs or just stupid

BacksTylar Young45Nathan Broad35Nick Vlastuin1
Half-BacksJayden Short15Tom Brown30Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Rhyan Mansell31Maurice Rioli10
ForwardsMykelti Lefau42Shai Bolton29Dustin Martin4
FollowersToby Nankervis25Jack Ross5Thomson Dow27
Interchange:Tyler Sonsie40Jack Graham34Jacob Koschitzke20
Ben Miller46Kane McAuliffe28
EmergenciesHugo Ralphsmith13Sam Banks41Sam Naismith24
In: Dustin Martin, Jacob Koschitzke, Kane McAuliffe, Jack Graham
Out: Liam Baker (suspension), Tom Lynch (injured), Noah Balta (injured), Sam Banks (omitted)

New: Kane McAuliffe (Central Augusta (SA)/North Adelaide (SANFL))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder who will be the sub will be, pretty happy with the team otherwise

Looks about right. Woulda gone Naismith over Kozi but ah well, the right changes.
Agreed, i think if Rioli Jnr doesn't get up then we should bring Naismith in. Need both big body Rucks against Marshall, would also mean we can leave Kosi as a forward and Lefau to play 2nd tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back