No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Deledio is turning 37 in two weeks, wow time fly's past very quickly.
If it weren't for his old man calves, the lids could still be running out the middle of Marvel stadium kicking 70 meter snags.

I was at that game with brother and my niece and boy were we giving it to Vickery, he had a shocker. :tongueclosed:
I was there, too haha. I can't remember anything else from it apart from that goal though. Not surprised :sweatsmile: Vickery had his good moments but a lot more shockers

Lit a fire outside to burn some green wood in the cut down 44 gallon drum. How come when you light a fire outside there is an instant urge to have a beer/spliff?
*Evolution. Fire represents a hard days work after finding an animal to eat, then lighting a fire to cook it = euphoria. Beer has been made to represent a hard days work, too

*Probably just made this up. But I reckon I'm on to something

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

*Evolution. Fire represents a hard days work after finding an animal to eat, then lighting a fire to cook it = euphoria. Beer has been made to represent a hard days work, too

*Probably just made this up. But I reckon I'm on to something

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
It is primal. No better feeling at one with nature with a fire going. Gonna keep it going into the night. Play some tunes, drink some cans.

It is primal. No better feeling at one with nature with a fire going. Gonna keep it going into the night. Play some tunes, drink some cans.
its only the last 50 years homo sapiens has departed from the fire as central to life

our dna has fire written within it

screens are soulless shyte to stare at

a fire is home

its only the last 50 years homo sapiens has departed from the fire as central to life

a fire is home
Some of my fondest childhood moments are literally sitting in the dark lounge room infront of the coonara whilst it buckets down outside. A feeling like nothing else for sure

a fire is home
True. The theory goes we discovered how to create fire. All other animals are afraid of fire. It gave us time firstly to sleep at night as most hunters are nocturnal. Secondly it gave us time to put our attacks on the mammoth. Firstly probably from grunting and drawing in the sand. That developed into language and art. No other animal had the space to develop as we did via our control of fire. No doubt that is why we are top dog of the species ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of my fondest childhood moments are literally sitting in the dark lounge room infront of the coonara whilst it buckets down outside. A feeling like nothing else for sure
Yeah indoor fires are grouse. But best is a fire on a surf beach, full moon, beers, spliff. Clear night listening to tunes staring up at the Milky way.

Yeah know what you mean. I been trying to ween off them. Got the valve powered stereo going playing CDs best.
View attachment 1950790

Was supposed to quote scroat

"screens are soulless shyte to stare at"
ive got a jcm800 100w lead mk ii combo and when the valves on that get real worn out they would go all purple blue green waves i used to turn it around and play in the dark just starin at those gorgeously close to death valves

ive got a jcm800 100w lead mk ii combo and when the valves on that get real worn out they would go all purple blue green waves i used to turn it around and play in the dark just starin at those gorgeously close to death valves
It's all in the timing. Put a CD on (record better). Roll a number. Get a beer. Wait and then magically like God finally revealed himself it clicks.

Yeah know what you mean. I been trying to ween off them. Got the valve powered stereo going playing CDs best.
View attachment 1950790

Was supposed to quote scroat

"screens are soulless shyte to stare at"
Nice. My old mates old man is an engineer, and used to build these in his spare time. Some of the ones he made were next level and huge, I wish I had some photos of them to show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back