Autopsy Gather round my fat hairy ass

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 and we are already talking about the draft. So deflating.
Yes Psi-Roos you are dead right, lets focus on the Cats game, wondering if they will rest Tommerhawk or play him, they have a tough stretch coming up so it will be interesting what they do at the selection table. I think we can play a lot better at Kardinia Park and If I remember correctly they lost to Freo on their home ground when they were long odds on to easily win that game, yes I know they are 4-0, at the moment, depending on the selection process for both teams, I think we are a chance to knock them off.

Yes Psi-Roos you are dead right, lets focus on the Cats game, wondering if they will rest Tommerhawk or play him, they have a tough stretch coming up so it will be interesting what they do at the selection table. I think we can play a lot better at Kardinia Park and If I remember correctly they lost to Freo on their home ground when they were long odds on to easily win that game, yes I know they are 4-0, at the moment, depending on the selection process for both teams, I think we are a chance to knock them off.

We play well on Cigar Shaped Grounds?

>>>>>75 pts last Friday

Sick of Cam doing this stupid s**t each week. Georgy is out, simple handball and we're away. Something is seriously wrong with Cam's attitude - reminds me of McKay early last year.

View attachment 1953776

It's either a startling lack of awareness or he is attempting to pad his resume to a poor result. Reminds me of that 1% shot for goal last week when two other players were open near the goal square. Infuriating.

It's either a startling lack of awareness or he is attempting to pad his resume to a poor result. Reminds me of that 1% shot for goal last week when two other players were open near the goal square. Infuriating.
Can't be lack of awareness. He seems to do this a lot when he's having a down game. Wants to just hit or do something selfish, but it just makes it worse. Really immature IMO. He's meant to be a leader and could step up like De Goey has, but is just not taking that next step.

What we don't do as a team:

1. Shepherd
2. Create pathways for the ball carrier
3. Setting up quality clearances
4. Provide options for the ball carrier around contests
5. Smother
6. Quick short successive handballs to set up the player departing the contest
7. Punch the ball in a pack
8. Kick inside and outside 50
9. Kick to our player's advantage
10. Set up in transition.

Please feel free to add

What we don't do as a team:

1. Shepherd
2. Create pathways for the ball carrier
3. Setting up quality clearances
4. Provide options for the ball carrier around contests
5. Smother
6. Quick short successive handballs to set up the player departing the contest
7. Punch the ball in a pack
8. Kick inside and outside 50
9. Kick to our player's advantage
10. Set up in transition.

Please feel free to add
So essentially we don't know how to play football haha

Sick of Cam doing this stupid s**t each week. Georgy is out, simple handball and we're away. Something is seriously wrong with Cam's attitude - reminds me of McKay early last year.

View attachment 1953776

The absolute lowlight of the game. Reeked of attitude and frustration. Hopefully rammed home in the game review.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who think they can fix the problem tend to take responsibility for it, so they are angry or disappointed in their own output or expect more from others.

Corr and McDonald and Stevens and Tucker etc are just barely hanging on, and they know it. They can't contribute. So this becomes either embarrassment or a response that allows them to diminish the problem, because that's easier than acknowledging that they are no longer AFL players worthy of being part of the fix.

These people kill organisations, because it spreads fast. Then you're absolutely ****ed.
I'm not so sure they do.

Seems to be the consensus on your board. Haven't seen Xeri ruck, just thought getting the big man in would help your young midfield. And it's not like there's a bunch of tier one players on the market at all and also wanting to come to North, so thought he'd be a good get.
Guess you can shop on the Gold Coast like all the other Vic clubs.
Not really. Carlton have only just realised that continually pinching GWS rejects isn't going to all of a sudden make you a good side because they went early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Gather round my fat hairy ass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back