Autopsy Gather round my fat hairy ass

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope that the body language stuff is being addressed internally.

We give our time and money and energy for this club and we have to take shit from mates about how bad the club is performing. To see "veterans" joking around or making mistakes and then smiling about it... It makes you question why you care when they don't.

I'm not saying that they need to mope around all week but have the respect to not laugh about it when the fans are hurting.

All good mate a bloke in Hindley St had some under the counter. *ing rough as but beats paying full price!
I would have suggested Hindley St but I thought you might have been an undercover Narc moonlighting on this forum awaiting an opportunity to nail a hooch dealer.

Maybe Mav could direct you to something smoother...

The comments of "WeStCoAsT aRe MoRe CoMpEtItIvE", clearly haven't watched any other West Coast games this year.
They pulled it together and played an okay half of footy, much like we did a few weeks earlier.
That doesn't make it the norm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The comments of "WeStCoAsT aRe MoRe CoMpEtItIvE", clearly haven't watched any other West Coast games this year.
They pulled it together and played an okay half of footy, much like we did a few weeks earlier.
That doesn't make it the norm.
they’re more competitive then us and we lost to them last time we played them. if we keep playing like how we are atm we will lose to them again and become a even bigger complete laughingstock of the competition. we would get rolled by some vfl sides the way we play. embarrassing football club!

McKercher. But if we're advocating losing games for draft picks then just fold the club and save us all the time IMO. None of us watch footy for us to lose.
time will tell on who becomes the better player but having pick one means we could of had such a better draft hand and probably traded pick one for mckercher and another top 10 pick plus future picks.

Adelaide can * off.
Friday afternoon games are awful.
The mouthy Brisbane supporter at the pub is one smart arse comment away from gathering my foot out of his face.

Corr is having a very bad year.
Midfield is getting smashed.
Disposal has been the worst I've seen.

I'm going to sink some bourbon and seek some redemption on the pokies.
This is the thread of the year. Adelaide can GAGF.

indeed. Hugh looked like he'd just been told he's got a week to live. The other 3 were clowning around like they'd won the lottery
Switched off as as soon as the siren went so didn't see this.

Clarko should print out a still of this, slap it up on the whiteboard with the words "these clowns to be in the VFL indefinitely"

Can't handle watching us be so uncompetitive and have senior guys like this not giving a 💩.

Last edited:
indeed. Hugh looked like he'd just been told he's got a week to live. The other 3 were clowning around like they'd won the lottery
Has anyone got the footage of this? I didn't see it either... didn't waste any time turning it off after the siren went

Remove this Banner Ad

Back