AFL Player #31: Zach Reid

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s time. In for Cox or Kelly
How are you working him in ? Not against it but Cox has been wing and Ridley coming back shuffled the backs as well. Suppose he could play second KPD and Laverde can take the medium types as Heppell has been playing more wing .

Suns aren't a particularly tall team when you look at their list. Unless Moyle and / or Casboult come in, then I can't see the argument for Reid. Admittedly he'd probably be a better match up vs King than what Mckay is.

1716720361404.png

However I do think we could target Reid for a return vs Carlton.
  • Ben vs Harry
  • Laverde vs Curnow
  • Reid vs TDK
... which leaves Ridley roaming

How are you working him in ? Not against it but Cox has been wing and Ridley coming back shuffled the backs as well. Suppose he could play second KPD and Laverde can take the medium types as Heppell has been playing more wing .

Yeah I think Rids and Lav as the medium-ish’s. I just think we need to get games into him. It seems Cox will miss and Hep seemed to play big minutes on the wing against the Tiges, though he was floating back a heap. Kelly may have been one of the sick ones or just tired - but he looked like he could really use a rest. I’ve never seen him get pushed aside so often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #31: Zach Reid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back