Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Producer "Right, go with the "100 Greatest Ever Pies Players" theme this week then guys".
Ruckle they got there in the end.

1719440897097.png
"You want me to work Collingwood on to the front page when they didn't play this week Boss?..

..Challenge accepted."

Ready to watch first crack preview and they didn’t even talk about the North v Bullflogs game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe play a decent game or two before you go down media street son

3 weeks ago kicked 4 in the first quarter against the reigning premier. 5 or so the week before in our only win, AA last year in a putrid team….
‘play a decent game’. The Larkey haters are fully erect the last couple of weeks.

He’s been bloody good Dempsey. George should pip him though. Depends on how GW comes back.
I don’t mean it as a slight on Dempsey, just the cringe click bait headline.

He’s been bloody good Dempsey. George should pip him though. Depends on how GW comes back.
Yeah Ollie's been very good. Probably just lacking the consistent performances but had some real statement games.
He's a really nice kid as well. Wish him nothing but the best, just not against us lol.

Chom and Kal getting a pump up.
You'd think we'll be even better defensively when Log comes back.
I wonder if they'll swing Chom forward then?

View attachment 2035595
I’m prepared to say that Chom is a better defender than Logue. I know Logue was recruited under the pretence that he was going to play as a defender, however if there’s one of them that should go forward it’s him.

Having said that, he shouldn’t. Harsh on Dawson as I’m a fan, but it needs to be Chom, Logue, Corr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back