Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh boy, not saying this is Fabians, but it probably is.
Maybe Fabian Horne-Francis is trying to distance himself from the club, I mean he'd hate to have his name dragged through the mud, being a good guy and all.

Edit; if it is in fact Fabian Horne Francis car, beware the " near new" he'd have wound the clock back.

just sayin.

1719294454338.png

Kenny is in a horrible position,,,,,how many times have we seen this over the years. Kenny has shown himself to be extremely resilient, and a decent coach with just unrealistic and impatient fanbase/board who want instant gratification (see recent trading).

Won’t happen but I’d love to see him walk and Cornes coach them! How much fun would that be!!!
Cornes taking over as coach would be comedy gold

Maybe Fabian Horne-Francis is trying to distance himself from the club, I mean he'd hate to have his name dragged through the mud, being a good guy and all.

Edit; if it is in fact Fabian Horne Francis car, beware the " near new" he'd have wound the clock back.

just sayin.

View attachment 2029906

just sayin.

View attachment 2029906
Just check for “spilt milk” stains.

Oh I see Dr Tre-drea has put his shittruck in reverse and is saying his " good call " to the off his guts Poorta dlelie fan. Didn't mean " good call " at all.

Not sure what it meant but yeah.

As we now say , " good call".

I often wonder if Georgie uses the #6 as inspiration every time he pulls it on to restore its glory, and for the kids who went out and bought that number.
So do I, believe it or not.

I was about 20m away from them the other week when he started getting into NCJ at the start of the game. Fully got right into him and .. well I've only been reading minds for a little while but I've got quite good at it and that was definitely what he was thinking.

LOL

Seriously tho I got the impression George took it very personally.

Something along the lines of Who the **** are you to disrespect my jumper campaigner!!!

I think it also shook NCJ up a bit and probably fired him up for the rest of the game.

So do I, believe it or not.

I was about 20m away from them the other week when he started getting into NCJ at the start of the game. Fully got right into him and .. well I've only been reading minds for a little while but I've got quite good at it and that was definitely what he was thinking.

LOL

Seriously tho I got the impression George took it very personally.

Something along the lines of Who the **** are you to disrespect my jumper campaigner!!!

I think it also shook NCJ up a bit and probably fired him up for the rest of the game.
Drawing a blank here…..who is NCJ ferball ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As you may or may not know, I'm pretty close with quite a few Poort dlelie posters, and being the type of guy I am. They send me PM's often enough, and I would suggest that a fair few of them have Tourette's, well going by the nature of their posting..

" **** you".

" looser"

" campaigner"

" dick head"

etc.

But of course I don't judge and carry on. I listen and take it on board, try and assist where I can.

So anyways I was thinking about Jason Horne Fabian and how's he is certainly tracking towards being a " generational footyballer". Going by the below also suggest Tommy Powell is as well.

I posted this on the main board, just wanted to share it with you lot. As most probably don't venture onto the main board as it's rather a unhinged space to say the least.

1719548422740.png

So great signs for both clubs I suggest.

#seething

As you may or may not know, I'm pretty close with quite a few Poort dlelie posters, and being the type of guy I am. They send me PM's often enough, and I would suggest that a fair few of them have Tourette's, well going by the nature of their posting..

" **** you".

" looser"

" campaigner"

" dick head"

etc.

But of course I don't judge and carry on. I listen and take it on board, try and assist where I can.

So anyways I was thinking about Jason Horne Fabian and how's he is certainly tracking towards being a " generational footyballer". Going by the below also suggest Tommy Powell is as well.

I posted this on the main board, just wanted to share it with you lot. As most probably don't venture onto the main board as it's rather a unhinged space to say the least.

View attachment 2032511

So great signs for both clubs I suggest.

#seething
when are we gonna start making the kozzie comparisons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back