Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wowza. Good injury report! What is this sorcery?!

Always Sunny Shut Up GIF

I know it's immaterial to the season, but it would be nice to have some proper updates on Jack and Doc.
FWIW - I add 12 months from the date of injury and a 4-8 week Carlton penalty....

The injury list on the Club’s website is so annoying now & looks like the AFL has updated it for all Club websites, hence my screenshot.

On the link below, you need to select the circled i for further info on each player:-

The injury list on the Club’s website is so annoying now & looks like the AFL has updated it for all Club websites, hence my screenshot.

On the link below, you need to select the circled i for further info on each player:-

Yep, definitely a change for the worse. Key takeaway - the "Estimated Return" is not current, it is as of the last update for that player (see via the info thingy).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought that might have been the first deliverable of our new high-tech medical thingy

Maybe in the wrong thread, but it’s related so will post here. Not sure of the legitimacy, but the source is very close to the player. Doc… apparently has eyes on a finals return this year… unsure if he will make it, but giving it a red hot crack. Anyone else heard this?

Last edited:
Maybe in the wrong thread, but it’s related so will post here. Not sure of the legitimacy, but the source is very close to the player. Doc… apparently has eyes on a finals return this year… unsure if he will make it, but giving it a read hot crack. Anyone else heard this?
I saw that he was back running a couple of weeks back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back