Game Day Round 18, 2024: West Coast v Brisbane (Farewell Simmo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have nothing but love for him. And he has been burned like 5 times by his teammates this half alone. And yes he is being tagged. So perhaps I am being too harsh.

His sloppy 50 was incredibly frustrating. Perhaps that’s colouring my view a bit.
If you watch that 50 he actually called for the ball and almost got a hand ball lol...if the Brissy player had hand balled it probably wouldn't have been paid a 50.

I reckon it's because his disposal under no or little pressure is poor for an elite mid.
I don't know what the official stats are for de but every game he seems to just miss targets, make wrong selections of where to kick and miss hand balls.
The gulf between his best and worst kicks are insane for a ‘top level’ (in reality B+) mid.

I just can’t wrap my head around people frothing Zane Trew, who is clearly a good WAFL player that is not AFL standard, but despising Kelly, while articulating how short on talent our list is. Not a Trew specific knock but like…our list is better with 2 Tim Kelly’s not none.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gulf between his best and worst kicks are insane for a ‘top level’ (in reality B+) mid.

I just can’t wrap my head around people frothing Zane Trew, who is clearly a good WAFL player that is not AFL standard, but despising Kelly, while articulating how short on talent our list is. Not a Trew specific knock but like…our list is better with 2 Tim Kelly’s not none.
There's a lot of people on here clinging onto anything to say "SEE SIMMO WAS WRONG!"

Reality is, some of the changes that have come in today were probably in the works already before Simmo got the sack.

There's a lot of people on here clinging onto anything to say "SEE SIMMO WAS WRONG!"

Reality is, some of the changes that have come in today were probably in the works already before Simmo got the sack.
Ooohh the old schrodingers coaching scenario...I like it

Ginbeys stopped Rainer from having any influence
Tom Cole been poor
Witherden same they don't offer any run of half back
Hough amazing job so far

The chance to sit with Keys and AsterixTheGaul went unclaimed

This could have been you tiday
The Muppet Show Muppets GIF by Muppet Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad