Lobb shines as Dogs thrash Cats at pork barrel stadium 95-48

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes definitely turned the corner in recent weeks.

I maintain something that Ive been saying all year to be true. His pre-season concussion issues knocked all of the confidence out of his game and its only just beginning to return. I thought he was amongst our best few tonight.

I think that SDK being basically a clone of him means that English was able to play his natural game instead of having someone just bodylining him at every ruck contest.

Man what a pleasure it was to be there.

Cheer squad was literally chanting Rory at one point. Wild how much he shat on Cameron the whole night.

Will do my usual dot points later.

A few shitty photos.

Bailey williams longsleeve
1000015968.jpg

Lord Darcy
1000015965.jpg

Sucked in dickhead
1000015964.jpg

Unsung hero , Bramble is now a very important player for us now,
I agree. I wrote Bramble off as yet another discard list clogger. Holy shit was I wrong. Bramble is a legit AFL defender and line breaker. Loved his game tonight. Kudos Lachie.

Last edited:
McNeil probably won't get his kudos on here from most but I feel that he's starting to really understand the team things to do and just needs to learn how to finish.
His pressure acts around the ball in a nice foil to all of the silk that surrounds him in a forward line that is really building a nice synergy as the season progresses. As guru Bevo said. Our forward line stacked with quality talls is a nice problem to have.

Hope Liam Jones enjoys playing VFL

The great wall of Lobb/Khamis does not need him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great team performance, but really want to highlight Tim English's game. He was immense. Competed fiercely, gave us first use regularly, handled the ball cleanly and made great decisions. The best game he has played for a very long time.
Give Timmy his dues he was super solid from the 1st bounce. And set the tone right from the outset. Hopefully he can maintain that sort of form

What was the fifty against Treloar about?

When is throwing the ball too slowly been a 50?

Ump said you can’t point/direct traffic then hand it back. It wasn’t much of a delay though.

It gets missed because he is Bont, but he cleverly uses every kilo on his body to block, bump, move, dodge etc. he taps the ball to better positions. His work at centre bounce is immense. He is a master footballer and captain.

When he busted his gut to save that certain Cameron goal - he changed the whole momentum of the match. He never gets any credit for that sort of thing.

Has Weightman's game gone to another level since returning? he seems almost complete now
Weightman was very selfless and super clean at the contest. The last couple of weeks he has been huge at not allowing opposition intercept marks. Flying and getting a hand in to make a contest, absolutely loving his work 😍

It feels Illegal that Ed Richards Is only 25. Will be a Menace through the middle for years to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lobb shines as Dogs thrash Cats at pork barrel stadium 95-48

Remove this Banner Ad

Back