Lobb shines as Dogs thrash Cats at pork barrel stadium 95-48

Remove this Banner Ad

Freijah is a STUD dude has no right to be as composed as he is he. Massive tick to the recruitment team. 3rd round pick could easily be rated in the 1st round on performance
You can see his confidence growing week in, week out. I love that he just backs himself and runs in straight lines.

He's an absolute steal and its no wonder that our recruiters had him down as a top 10 pick on their list draft night.

Two weeks in a row of a complete team effort. Our pressure was on from the start and that’s two weeks of four-quarter performances. We should be a good chance next week if we play like this again. Now defeated 2nd, 3rd and 4th on the ladder
Hear! Hear!

Weirdos becoming normal?
People not having friends?
People prefering to whine to strangers online, rather than talk to real life friends?
People not having friends who they share an interest with?

I said I get the post and pre game stuff.

I’m interstate travelling for work and had to watch the game away from my family and friends.

It’s great that there is a community on here that I can discuss the game with.

People on here are all from different situations, it’s really not that weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great team performance, but really want to highlight Tim English's game. He was immense. Competed fiercely, gave us first use regularly, handled the ball cleanly and made great decisions. The best game he has played for a very long time.
when English competes like that were a different team. he was just warming up for the first two thirds of the season

Great team performance, but really want to highlight Tim English's game. He was immense. Competed fiercely, gave us first use regularly, handled the ball cleanly and made great decisions. The best game he has played for a very long time.

Had an opponent that couldn't just bodyline him and it turns out that Tim English is better than diet Tim English.

when English competes like that were a different team. he was just warming up for the first two thirds of the season
Hes definitely turned the corner in recent weeks.

I maintain something that Ive been saying all year to be true. His pre-season concussion issues knocked all of the confidence out of his game and its only just beginning to return. I thought he was amongst our best few tonight.

I was worried about English in those conditions but he was really solid. Great work setting up that Treloar goal.

Thought Richards, Lobb and Khamis were absolutely immense.

The intent across the board was sensational. The whole team delivered all night, cracked in hard, played smart and used the ball so well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lobb shines as Dogs thrash Cats at pork barrel stadium 95-48

Remove this Banner Ad

Back