• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Or at the very least a full ensemble of rated assistants and a clean out of the merry mediocre crew

There will be changes under a new coach in 2025, but the majority of coaches are contracted, so I don't think anyone should expect the broom to come out.

The likes of Rozee, Butters, JHF will be fantastic to watch under a new coach and game style.
Big time.

There is so much fat to cut, players who need to be coached and others where a change of loser talk to instilling confidence will do the world of good.

I think Butters and the Hornet would flourish as they want to dominate. Rozee, for sure and even Drew could lift significantly.

Yeah I have essentially put my reputation in this forum on the line for this, but im comfortable with that.

There's a lot I've been told which I haven't gone into for obvious reasons on here, but it is why I'm so confident. Once it all goes down I'll elaborate a bit further, but for now it is still a waiting game.

Around 6 weeks into the season I knew the final five games were going to be make or break. Now I would suggest the final 5 games will determine how soon things are going to break 😂

Just hang in there a bit longer mate. A loss tonight brings it all the more closer.
Yeah- i'd probably close my account if I were you, if this all falls over and he coaches next year. Or, at the very least, switch off DM's hahaha

It would mean a massive off season like after the first season of Twin Peaks.

There would be a lot of players moving on like old players, gold pass players, poor form players, etc.
Also, a change in coaching staff. I hope a fair whack of the old band is back with a couple of high level assistants with a dynamic development coach.
A new gameplan being implemented which is not Hinkleyball so that is exciting in itself.
The Houston rumours allows Carr to get a couple of toys he needs.

We could do a fair whack of trading.
We have a fair whack of father, sons and Bennay the NGA coming in cheap as chips.

The old guard will be finally finished with Hinkley, Boak, Dixon the last to go. The new guys have the keys well and truly for themselves.

I just hope the word accountable is the buzz word for the new regime.
It’s literally more exciting than finals!

Yeah- i'd probably close my account if I were you, if this all falls over and he coaches next year. Or, at the very least, switch off DM's hahaha

If for whatever reason the tide turns and Ken somehow remains coach for 2025, I will have the information that led to that decision.

But yeah, shutting off the DMs might not be a bad option haha, not that I believe I should need to do so 😎

Dew is actually looking ok with how Hardwick is going with Gold Coast.

So far Hardwick has only delivered what they would had got with maturing players under Dew.
Dew has 6 years of nada at the Suns.

Dimma has been there and is on par after half a year being there but has been playing a crazy amount of kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be changes under a new coach in 2025, but the majority of coaches are contracted, so I don't think anyone should expect the broom to come out.
So long as we get the best available senior assistant not a lazy internal promotion.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So long as we get the best available senior assistant not a lazy internal promotion.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah there is a list of targets they have for assistants. I can't say I've seen the list. I only know of one person on the list (who I've been told has to remain nameless).

Ash Hansen

Let's just leave it at that.

Nobody associated with the mess this side is now.

Nobody with a preconceived perception of our our so called talent. Just a real knowledge though personal experience how ****ing soft they are and how easy it is to take them apart.

No idea. I'm not going to name names other than the one I know on the list has no previous ties to the Club.

So it is Roy Laird!

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Our Next Coach

Back