Our Leaky Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we know it's 100% a board member (Cos Cardone)?

Could it be Ken trying to save his job and calling himself a Hinkley supporter?

Or Chad Cornes saving his job and feeding crap to Caro and Kane Cornes?
Might also be Koch himself. Our board is full of Directors with media connections. I wish we had as much football acumen as media connections among our Directors.

I am not sure there are leaks from the Board. It sounds like Carro Wilson was trolling for a reaction from Tredders. Not sure she has much factual information other than Tredders reaction to a caller. If what Rowe is attributing to Wilson is correct then it shows that Wilson has little knowledge about Warren Tredrea's position on the PAFC Board. Tredrea is a member elected director and as such he is not an AFL or a Board appointment. To get rid of him over his comments should spark open revolt among PAFC members.

We need to create a fan trust that creates a link between us and the board and have it designed similarly to Germany’s 50+1 rule ownership, where clubs cannot make any move without members voting for it.

If you don’t know what 50+1 rule. This will explain any questions.

Even if its not a 50+1 system an independent fans trust can at least hold the club accountable ... if only through providing ample soundbytes to media.

Even if its not a 50+1 system an independent fans trust can at least hold the club accountable ... if only through providing ample soundbytes to media.

Absolutely, but with a 50+1 rule ownership model, you get total transparency between club and board, and on top of that, the club can't make a move unless a) members get consulted and b) members vote for it. Thus, it keeps the board accountable, and people like Ken & Co. get weeded out of the club quick smart.

Might also be Koch himself. Our board is full of Directors with media connections. I wish we had as much football acumen as media connections among our Directors.

I am not sure there are leaks from the Board. It sounds like Carro Wilson was trolling for a reaction from Tredders. Not sure she has much factual information other than Tredders reaction to a caller. If what Rowe is attributing to Wilson is correct then it shows that Wilson has little knowledge about Warren Tredrea's position on the PAFC Board. Tredrea is a member elected director and as such he is not an AFL or a Board appointment. To get rid of him over his comments should spark open revolt among PAFC members.
Even koch should be smart enough to work out Pieman that current and former members (many of who will probably rejoin as soon the d***heads are gone) just won't cop the crap anymore, and any attempt to oust Tredrea will meet with very strong resistance, hence his complete public silence.

I suspect he may even be trying to work out who in the management team he can throw under the bus in a lame attempt to divert criticism from his own c***ups if there is another poor performance today!

That could all change of course if the players decide to turn up and have a good win against the aints, and if that does happen I suspect the kokmeister will come out with something along the lines of nothing to see here, and it's all about stability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our Leaky Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back