Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

Celeb 101… has Smith purchased a place in Geelong?

Yes or No or you’re not sure because you don’t know the guy?
I look forward to Celeb101 outing himself on this.

Technically though Smith is not purchasing a property in Geelong so he could say "no" and still be correct. Smith has not purchased a property as yet (from my source) but he has inspected properties and is intending to buy it seems on the Surfcoast not far from Torquay.

I broke the Smith Hawks news weeks ago but people laughed at me. I’ll never reveal my connection, and you’ll never know my actual connection to Baz.

It’s untrue his manager is only dealing with Hawks. Geelong put a very compelling offer and Baz was enticed.He just wants to remain in Melbourne his a Melbourne boy at heart and that’s what is close to him. Doesn’t want to leave his group of friends and family.

Hawks will not sign all three of Perryman, Barrass, Baz. Battle is locked. Only chance is if Worpel goes, his the only player they’d consider listening to offers for. Weddle, Nash will stay

I think you’re just a Baz hanger-on and he probly told you something false cos he thinks your a bit of a w⚓️ and is probly even laughing at you spreading a fake rumour he told you. Or I’m overestimating you and you’re just a troll

No shit Nash is staying - he signed a 5-year deal with Hawthorn which has been well publicised, so you're not exactly breaking any news there

As for the bolded 😂 😂 😂

You actually seem quite happy to share your apparent connection with Smith:

View attachment 2079786

You've repeatedly been laughed at on all boards you've been posting, trying to claim to have some inside info and yet you've not been able to share any verifiable information

Think we'll keep listening to those with runs on the board
and cats_09 just slammed dunked our "celebrity."

Go Catters

Celeb 101… has Smith purchased a place in Geelong?

Yes or No or you’re not sure because you don’t know the guy?
Baz has not purchased a property in Geelong, whoever is spouting that nonsense doesn't have a clue.

I broke the news of Smith to Hawks and people can feel free to dispute me or doubt me. Who knows I might be Bailey's brothers uncles cousins dogs best mate. Thats not for you guys to worry. Laugh at me all you want on other boards, they again are jealous of the information I have access to.

But when people are telling you Baz is a lock and done to Geelong, take it with a grain of salt because thats unequivocally not true and anyone truly close to the pulse would say the same thing I am. He told Geelong, NO.

For Baz career sake I think he should go Geelong. But sadly Baz likes Melbourne too much, that's his home and his life is all there. So when he nominates to go to Hawthorn, whichever iTKs you have on your boards on bigfooty just remind them that only Celebrity 101 is scientifically proven, not them.

It’s just old falcons 1000th account trying to shake the hornets nest. The posts are clearly intended to try to get under the skin of cat fans.

The join date is a give away.

No actual mate of baz would ever go on a public forum and do that to his mate. Their friendship would be over. Let alone sign up for a forum to announce it to everyone.

Tbh if he is actually on the off chance telling the truth, and he signed up for a footy forum with the purpose of telling the world private information about his friends financial decisions yet to be announced… he is a pathetic disloyal mole of a friend.
Special option no. 3

Celebrity is actually Baz shaking tree the other way just for kicks.

Baz has not purchased a property in Geelong, whoever is spouting that nonsense doesn't have a clue.

I broke the news of Smith to Hawks and people can feel free to dispute me or doubt me. Who knows I might be Bailey's brothers uncles cousins dogs best mate. Thats not for you guys to worry. Laugh at me all you want on other boards, they again are jealous of the information I have access to.

But when people are telling you Baz is a lock and done to Geelong, take it with a grain of salt because thats unequivocally not true and anyone truly close to the pulse would say the same thing I am. He told Geelong, NO.

For Baz career sake I think he should go Geelong. But sadly Baz likes Melbourne too much, that's his home and his life is all there. So when he nominates to go to Hawthorn, whichever iTKs you have on your boards on bigfooty just remind them that only Celebrity 101 is scientifically proven, not them.
"Scientifically Proven" ..............yes there's been quite an extended period of proving things since you joined BigFooty 2 weeks ago.

It would be an interesting exercise to unpack your theory that "they are all jealous of the information you have access to". I'm assuming you've had multiple people contact you in private messages and say "we are very jealous of you".

I don't really care if you're right or wrong - it's not a competition. All I'll say is I am very confident in the feedback from people I know, and who are well placed to know. Let's see how it all plays out.

this is going to be the quickest ever account delete the moment the Dogs Season is over and official word comes out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I broke the Smith Hawks news weeks ago but people laughed at me. I’ll never reveal my connection, and you’ll never know my actual connection to Baz.

It’s untrue his manager is only dealing with Hawks. Geelong put a very compelling offer and Baz was enticed.He just wants to remain in Melbourne his a Melbourne boy at heart and that’s what is close to him. Doesn’t want to leave his group of friends and family.

Hawks will not sign all three of Perryman, Barrass, Baz. Battle is locked. Only chance is if Worpel goes, his the only player they’d consider listening to offers for. Weddle, Nash will stay
The weird one is that you're Baz's friend, AND you know about what's going on at Hawthorn with all their recruiting plans? That's a hell of a coincidence. Some people are just lucky I guess, right place, right time, right info.

The weird one is that you're Baz's friend, AND you know about what's going on at Hawthorn with all their recruiting plans? That's a hell of a coincidence. Some people are just lucky I guess, right place, right time, right info.
And is apparently ITK on LDU, who didn't grow up anywhere near Baz and was not in the same draft cohort

Mr Meow it's late afternoon over here, but it still hasn't been Lunchtime for me yet.

What do you reckon?

You'll have scientifically proven only that building an account and narrative on fake information costs nothing and has a 50% success rate.

except that’s exactly what they will end up doing. Both Dogs and West coast will want picks in this years draft tho, dogs have stated no future picks.

My mail is Barrass is still staying at this stage, West coast offer is 1 mil a season, so if his leaving it’s not for money.

Hawks also putting the work into Darcy Fog as a FA 2025.
Any chance that you can stop saying 'his'?
I know its a first world problem but it just grinds my teeth.

This is definitely Tom Browne something he will say on Radio or channel 7 news

Hmm my brother bought up an interesting idea regarding players who want out whilst contracted.

The player in question gets traded including current contract.

E.g Fog is on 500k each year for 3 years gets traded to Geelong for say a first round pick but has to keep his current contract, It can't be renegotiated, Smoothed out or given a higher/slower salary.

Not sure if this would be viable or legal but it would stop players getting heavy front loaded contracts like say 1.5mil year 1,2,3 and then 500k for years 4,5,6 going ok i am out after 3 years and getting another contract for 1mil+.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back