Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure. Rutten and Teague coming back didn't help. Essendons VFL side has been pretty poor too.
Big difference between Caracella and Rutten and Teague. As I rate one and not the others lol.

Yep my concern is not Yze or him alone but that the whole club seems to be asleep at the wheel.
That's it. Been drinking their own bath water since the '20 premiership.

What's he going to say in the public lol bag them let's be realistic.
How about just say how well Rioli played. Saying Bolton played a great game just makes him seem like an idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Graham, Kmac, Short are walk up starts is staggering to me. The inability to have a senor player in the VFL, again has partly delivered the spoon.
It sure has. Is it because he's walked into a side with plenty of premiership players that he feels obliged to play them? Or do the match committee seriously think these guys deserve to play every week because of earlier successes? There must be some reason.

Not sure a return to Caracella is what we need. Hasn't exactly flourished at Essendon over the last 5 seasons. Think we need a fresh voice & ideas rather than trying to tweak what worked under Hardwick.

Not sure a return to Caracella is what we need. Hasn't exactly flourished at Essendon over the last 5 seasons. Think we need a fresh voice & ideas rather than trying to tweak what worked under Hardwick.
Must admit I’m not completely sold on the idea

Granted I do rate him and some more senior experience would definitely be beneficial to Yze but I would be interested to see who else could potentially be on the market with a similar skill set

With us already having Truck who worked closely with Caracalla at both Richmond and Essendon I’m not sure how much new IP he would be bringing to the table

It sure has. Is it because he's walked into a side with plenty of premiership players that he feels obliged to play them? Or do the match committee seriously think these guys deserve to play every week because of earlier successes? There must be some reason.
Pickett was shocking most of the year too. 1 good piece of play. 5 clangers & the spoon. Yze has seen it at Melbourne. Grundy played VFL FFS.

A fully fit team won us a game or 2. But Lynch's 4 game seasons in our 2 KPF set up are killing us more than anything.

Thoughts and prayers to the injury god? St Raphael. Hope that 2025 couldn't be any worse?

ACL recoveries will stuff up a bit of 2025 anyhow.

Must admit I’m not completely sold on the idea

Granted I do rate him and some more senior experience would definitely be beneficial to Yze but I would be interested to see who else could potentially be on the market with a similar skill set

With us already having Truck who worked closely with Caracalla at both Richmond and Essendon I’m not sure how much new IP he would be bringing to the table
I'd be interested in the club seeing what Knights brings to the table. Has a sound coaching record and been part of the successful era at Geelong including coaching their VFL side to the premiership in 2012 and was their midfield coach from 2015-2021 where they had regular finals appearances. Granted he struggled at WCE, but that had more to do with their list lacking quality than him being no good IMO.

A fully fit team won us a game or 2. But Lynch's 4 game seasons in our 2 KPF set up are killing us more than anything.
And that's the thing. Even with a fit list, how much better would we have been? Hovering around the fringes of the 8? And how many young guys would have been given games if no senior guys had injuries. I'm thinking not many at all.

There has to be some sort of clear out. And not leaving it up to the players to decide when it's time to hang them up. Grimes and McIntosh are at the end. Pickett's there too I reckon.

Look I think yze would make an excellent coach for our rebuilding phase he just needs a clear vision and direction on the future team make up ,style and game plan.

It is clear the blueprint for this needs to be sorted better strategic minds .

I'm confident Yze would implement to a tee as his strength is following instructions not making them thats what made him one of the best assistant coaches of the last decade.

I'd be interested in the club seeing what Knights brings to the table. Has a sound coaching record and been part of the successful era at Geelong including coaching their VFL side to the premiership in 2012 and was their midfield coach from 2015-2021 where they had regular finals appearances. Granted he struggled at WCE, but that had more to do with their list lacking quality than him being no good IMO.
Did Caracella look after ball movement?
Maybe 2 new assistants.
Can we replace Zeibull?

Did Caracella look after ball movement?
Maybe 2 new assistants.
Can we replace Zeibull?
Caracalla is their VFL coach this year and they're 15th with an 8-9 record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back