Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club was warned how bad this bloke was . How he even got to the interview stage is astounding.

Warned?
Hahaha. Hilarious.
Who was warned, Benny? The coaching interview panel? And what exactly was the warning?
Just unsubstantiated lies.

Warned?
Hahaha. Hilarious.
Who was warned, Benny? The coaching interview panel? And what exactly was the warning?
Just unsubstantiated lies.
I warned em. Said he was a loser with a loser mentality from a loser club. They didn’t listen. I also said that about Minnie though. I wanted Leppitsch.

I warned em. Said he was a loser with a loser mentality from a loser club. They didn’t listen. I also said that about Minnie though. I wanted Leppitsch.

That club that won a flag with him as an assistant?

Also Hawthorn won a flag when he was one.

sunk cost fallacy, we will keep him

but, I would like to see a non-camel based motivational program from somebody that has a more lively and passionate side to their personality.

gentle, plodding...I would rather a firebrand right now.

I hate that clubs don’t sack these sort of coaches instead of letting them set the club back years with mediocrity, no culture, no standards

No one sees anything in his coaching, to say, he’s worth persisting with

I get people don’t want to say a bad thing about the club and that’s fine but wake the **** up, he’s trash

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I hate that clubs don’t sack these sort of coaches instead of letting them set the club back years with mediocrity, no culture, no standards

No one sees anything in his coaching, to say, he’s worth persisting with

I get people don’t want to say a bad thing about the club and that’s fine but wake the **** up, he’s trash

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He has not even been here a year.

"No one sees anything in his coaching"

No, YOU can't see anything in his coaching.

For those trashing Yze, you need a rebuild coach. The last thing we need right now is instability. Even if he were trash, he hasn't had a good run at it with a full list and now his star players want to F off. His first two years he can do what he wants for me and he will be judged in his 3rd year. Worst case he harvests the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back