Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if yze is sitting back and not too worried about this season because he has a secret plan for next year eg a new game plan that he’s very confident that will work and turn things around quicker than we think
I hope not. That will mean he thinks the list is good to go as is.

So that’s Essendon- Richmond- Essendon-Richmond.
Talk about coaching merry-go-round.

Midfield coach??
Was at Geelong before he come to us, I believe.

Just meant that maybe yze thinks we can have like 8 wins next year which is a big improvement on 2 wins this year
Not if it means guys who are finished going round again, and not making the most of our opportunity to get some decent early draft picks.

Did Caracella look after ball movement?
Maybe 2 new assistants.
Can we replace Zeibull?
Wouldn’t get rid of Zeibz good to have some young assistants who understand how the game is currently played vs 10+ years ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More likely 99%of the interview will be about what causes we can further
Alexa Bliss Reaction GIF by WWE

Wooden spoon team in the 2nd last game of the season against a team desperate for finals.

This has 100+ written all over it but these results are common at this stage of the year in situations like this.

The situation hasn't changed, this year is a Mulligan and we see how Yze coaches next season.

Wooden spoon team in the 2nd last game of the season against a team desperate for finals.

This has 100+ written all over it but these results are common at this stage of the year in situations like this.

The situation hasn't changed, this year is a Mulligan and we see how Yze coaches next season.
Farken BS. Campaigner is clueless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back