Autopsy After a tight😶 half of football we steamroll Essendon by 39

Remove this Banner Ad

No to Wicks hell no, Juzz, Cleary, Campbell and Parker are all clear of him
Justin McK no certainty to make it back this year though, and putting him in a potential Prelim on the back of a long break....dubious to say the least. Remembering his form can be up and down...if it's a choice between him off a long break, and Campbell playing well... I have to go with the player in form and fitness TBH.

It's a shame the VFL season doesn't go longer so we can play guys back into fitness and form.

Justin McK no certainty to make it back this year though, and putting him in a potential Prelim on the back of a long break....dubious to say the least. Remembering his form can be up and down...if it's a choice between him off a long break, and Campbell playing well... I have to go with the player in form and fitness TBH.

It's a shame the VFL season doesn't go longer so we can play guys back into fitness and form.
Wicks is that far behind that i would probably rather Juzz at 80% than Wicks.

Had 4 tickets at $200 each last night - what a joke
I heard on the radio this is an ‘option’ that the ticketing company can ‘exercise’ in certain circumstances.

I guess the Commission members feel it’s only ‘fair’ and a ‘commercial reality’.

Personally I’d like to put them against a wall and ‘deer hunter’ them. Watch them piss their pants. 🤬

His name is Luke Parker. Won us the game if you recall.

Parker was good , won us the game is a stretch, not listed in the bests in the media outlets , which surprised.

Heeney is another level on the league at his best.

I guess if we send like you and I out there maybe it's a risk .
Lol! Me much more than you... I have never kicked or marked a footy, haven't run in 20 years, over 60 and getting rounder by the year!!!

Lol! Me much more than you... I have never kicked or marked a footy, haven't run in 20 years, over 60 and getting rounder by the year!!!

So forward Pocket I am hearing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker was good , won us the game is a stretch, not listed in the bests in the media outlets , which surprised.

Blakey had a good game but he in no way was in the best 10 let alone top 6. Honestly replace him with Parker and then the best are right of:

Gulden, Blakey, Cleary, Florent, Campbell, Heeney

Hahah no, I can't do that on opposition boards. It pisses me off when they do it to us.
Sigh...the outlawing of banter on BF is one of it's biggest drawbacks IMO.
You should be able to have a go or two without it being the end of the world as long as you keep it to one or two posts and have a sense of humour about being trashed for it....anyways...maybe that's just me.

Blakey had a good game but he in no way was in the best 10 let alone top 6. Honestly replace him with Parker and then the best are right of:

Gulden, Blakey, Cleary, Florent, Campbell, Heeney

We all see things differently but Blakey was keeping us in the game in the first half , without him we wouldn't have moved the ball at all and some great defensive efforts, then he faded when it wasn't down there. Parker was great in the second half but the first half he was shite, they should both be in the list imo of your best 7-8 in the win.

I was surprised Gulden was their best, they all seem to give Heeney 3 on other sites, Anyway each to their own nice to have some choice though 😂

It will be interesting how Heeney polls last 2 weeks.

Sigh...the outlawing of banter on BF is one of it's biggest drawbacks IMO.
You should be able to have a go or two without it being the end of the world as long as you keep it to one or two posts and have a sense of humour about being trashed for it....anyways...maybe that's just me.

Off topic but I felt like the club boards sort of started 20 years back as more places to discuss the club, then evolved into just supporter hangouts.

Surprised Craig Bird didn't make this, that team is poo considering they had the corpse of Chapman and Cooney for example.

IMG_0908.jpeg

Wicks is that far behind that i would probably rather Juzz at 80% than Wicks.
Yes I'd play Justin over Wicks for sure, but Wicks has the same issue of a 4 week holiday and is generally not as damaging as either Justin or a Campbell in form. Were Wicks in the team and firing...it might be a different story.

Who knows, a couple of injuries and Wicks might be there in a Prelim. That's how he has to approach his enforced (Total BS from the VFL) holiday. Needs to be super fit and ready if needed.

Hayward, Papley, Warner , Macca and Grundy dead set certainties to be out next week.

Heeney a possibility.

If sportsbet offered odds I'd still bet Horse names at least 5 of the 6 you listed 🤣.

Papley he seemed against last night

Won us the game not a stretch IMHO. We BADLY needed a forward to take contested marks and kick goals.
He did that and turned the tide in our favour. Without those marks and goals that game was going down to the wire...

And in the Swans...he is the other Isaac. Able to lift the whole team from the centre, or the middle of the park. They type of character that wins football matches by refusing to lose. He is a very big part of why Swans make finals every year, and teams like Essington don't. I hope he enjoyed his city wide conjugal rights as Lord of Sydney last night.

Someone should start a thread with all the players we should be resting.

Judging off horses comments in presser we will only rest if we have to, but at a minimum we should rest; Grundy, Hayward, Warner.
Starting a petition in the NSW Parliament is appropriate I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy After a tight😶 half of football we steamroll Essendon by 39

Remove this Banner Ad

Back