Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Cat Fumbling GIF by Originals

Looks like we are throwing all the draft picks at WA players wanting to come home. JL doesn't know how to coach the younger players yet. Minimal rotation until Young gets injured. Let's fyfe etc get away with whatever they want.

Maybe he need a serious post season review because if an experienced coach had this team we wouldn't go from fighting 2nd to no finals, there a reason when the first actual coach in Lyon came in and we stopped hiring outside chance coaches we actually went to a grand final. He may be smart but he has ZERO leadership mentality or drive... or balls.

I dont believe in curses, but this club is cursed.

What a shit ****ing season, lose the last 4 games, no leadership on field, game day coaching poor, selections baffling.

You knew with 100% certainty either Carlton would win or we would lose, heartbreak the only certainty.

You cant fumble and kick points to win a premiership.

We need another rebuild a mini rebuild if you want to call it ....either the players don't have what it takes or its the coach .....and the club won't have the balls to do anything about it

Frustrating - don't recall a season where so many rounds fixtures went our way yet we pretty much bottled up every opportunity to consolidate a position in the 8 .just hope the players/coaches learn from this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port could have easily went in soft into contests knowing they’re in the finals and not risk injuries but they were harder at the contest than what our players were… Freo passion? Yeah right…

Looks like we are throwing all the draft picks at WA players wanting to come home. JL doesn't know how to coach the younger players yet. Minimal rotation until Young gets injured. Let's fyfe etc get away with whatever they want.

Maybe he need a serious post season review because if an experienced coach had this team we wouldn't go from fighting 2nd to no finals, there a reason when the first actual coach in Lyon came in and we stopped hiring outside chance coaches we actually went to a grand final. He may be smart but he has ZERO leadership mentality or drive... or balls.
Just give us those 3 firsts for shai you know it makes sense
Shai or switta cmon man

One of the biggest problems
Yeah, I'd rather our supporters get in Social Media and dox each player, then go around their house and leave flaming bags of shit on their front door. /S

I'm all for a no loss mentally, and that message needs to come from within the inner sanctum. I'm 100% happy with supporters posting things like this. They get a bunch of hateful DMs, and I've been on the end of that, for just trying to do your job. Not nice.

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah, I'd rather our supporters get in Social Media and dox each player, then go around their house and leave flaming bags of shit on their front door. /S

I'm all for a no loss mentally, and that message needs to come from within the inner sanctum. I'm 100% happy with supporters posting things like this. They get a bunch of hateful DMs, and I've been on the end of that, for just trying to do your job. Not nice.

Doubt it will get a few emoji laughs....but yeah carry on

Port could have easily went in soft into contests knowing they’re in the finals and not risk injuries but they were harder at the contest than what our players were… Freo passion? Yeah right…
This right here

Said earlier our whole fitness/game plan etc is all about preservation
be it all firstly minimising injuries and game plan - minimal pressure /all process and hope for efficiency

It worked for 1 year at WC then been an abysmal failure on the AFL stage since

Can’t pressure can’t go hard enough for long enough you can’t win, the ultimate it’s that simple Fremantle

Chickens have come home to roost.
The Jackson trade.
Extending rather than trading Darcy.
Losing Meek.
Trading and drafting too many slow midfielders that can’t kick.
Losing heart and soul players like Acres and Logue.
Having a coaching group that is average.

Deeper issues that bringing in Bolton won’t fix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back