Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

7 of my crew going (all members) 3 silver, 4 general. None of the silver member codes recognised. We somehow managed to get the 7 tickets from the 4 general memberships that were valid. Something has gone wrong with Silver membership codes.
That is really disappointing that this shit happens with member barcodes

Level 2 may become available again if the AFL members don't take up their allocation from 12pm. Pretty sure they will though
Mrs Mutt and I are AFL Club Support members and booked AFL Dining and reserved seats yesterday. It was all via the AFL website and a bit of a nightmare, but we got the tickets.

Any AFL members might consider a dining package for future MCG finals because, in my experience, it is a reasonable offer at the MCG (much better food and venue than the Marvel equivalent).

I’m in Fiji on a local network via an eSIM. Got into the queue at 12 (10am AEST) and was number 14,000+. Waited twenty minutes with all my info and credit card at hand. Got to the top of the queue to be told I wasn’t on an authorised network and was being turfed out. 😡😡 Ropable.

Ok if you can’t buy them from overseas why couldn’t pricketek have told me that at the start instead of getting my hopes up and wasting 20 minutes of my life? It may have been in the fine print somewhere but I don’t know where. And anyway if I’ve got a valid membership it shouldn’t matter where I’m located when the tix go on sale.

The sooner these two companies have some genuine competition forced onto them the better off we will all be.

gone from almost at the start of the queue, it took 40mins and re-queues for the site to accept the codes, no changes all to get nose bleed seats. I hate them so much

I’m in Fiji on a local network via an eSIM. Got into the queue at 12 (10am AEST) and was number 14,000+. Waited twenty minutes with all my info and credit card at hand. Got to the top of the queue to be told I wasn’t on an authorised network and was being turfed out. 😡😡 Ropable.

Ok if you can’t buy them from overseas why couldn’t pricketek have told me that at the start instead of getting my hopes up and wasting 20 minutes of my life? It may have been in the fine print somewhere but I don’t know where. And anyway if I’ve got a valid membership it shouldn’t matter where I’m located when the tix go on sale.

The sooner these two companies have some genuine competition forced onto them the better off we will all be.
I can buy you two tickets if you want if you're happy to xfer the cash?

Perhaps sign up to a VPN and try again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep trying, my original barcodes worked eventually.
What a disgrace, what a shit show that the most important people, the members of the competing clubs, are treated like this.
Tried to contact the Dogs, obviously they’ll be under seige right now.
I’ve emailed them and I want an explanation and an apology from Ticketek.
So angry right now, never been this difficult. It should be getting easier not harder.

Shit seats - behind the goal City End (Zaine Cordy memorial end). I’m taking a non- member with me which stuffed me up I think.

I can buy you two tickets if you want if you're happy to xfer the cash?
Thanks for the offer mate. Much appreciated but I’m fed up and have decided I’ll just watch on tv in Canberra. I’ll be back there a few days before the game. Might have another crack at it if we progress to the 2nd or 3rd weeks.

Much appreciated though. 👍

Keep trying, my original barcodes worked eventually.
What a disgrace, what a shit show that the most important people, the members of the competing clubs, are treated like this.
Tried to contact the Dogs, obviously they’ll be under seige right now.
I’ve emailed them and I want an explanation and an apology from Ticketek.
So angry right now, never been this difficult. It should be getting easier not harder.

Lining up a ticket office or at Whitten Oval like last time. It was a pain in the arse but at least you could vent a be excited or disappointed together.

The whole system is a mess. You have people so petrified of missing out they desperately grab anything just so they don't, people who miss out, people who don't know what's going wrong, people who are trying and doing everything right and Ticketek and
the AFL doing **** all as usual to help.

Shit seats - behind the goal City End (Zaine Cordy memorial end). I’m taking a non- member with me which stuffed me up I think.

Thats where the Doggies cheers squad will be based on earlier comments

What am I doing wrong?

I have selected 1x Family pass on one barcode
and 1x Family Pass on a second barcode

But it's only giving me 2x adult tickets???

View attachment 2094436

Had the same problem, for a Family ticket you need 2 x adult member barcodes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back